HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the other plasma cannon in this pic? Granted I haven't seen the movie yet, but was just curious...

wolfcleaner.jpg

It's either A. Still on the Predator he took it from, B. In the cleaner kit. That is if he doesn't take it from anpther pred, but I'm sure he takes it from a dead pred.

Yeah if I remember right, he gets it from from the ship that has crashed. I can't remember if it was on a dead pred or just in the ship. Thats sad, I saw the movie for the first time a few weeks ago.

Yes, as he's packing up his items from the cleaner kit before detonating it, he removes the canon from the dead predator and adds it to his aresenal.

.....dont send, or recive. But I may not even get it. I dunno.

(but I do appricate the offer very much. Thats awesome of you.)

Hey, is there anyone here who could rig my Wolf's cannons for the extra articulation if I pay shipping? I'd appreciate it dearly!

-CJK

Where is the other plasma cannon in this pic? Granted I haven't seen the movie yet, but was just curious...

wolfcleaner.jpg

This was before he reached the crashed ship. He did not have the extra canon till he got there and took it off one of his dead comrades. :D

Hey, is there anyone here who could rig my Wolf's cannons for the extra articulation if I pay shipping? I'd appreciate it dearly!

-CJK

I second that. Anyone can help me with that? I prefer any work to be done by the pros. I'm good at messing stuff up.

I wouldn't mind doing it guys. I'll sned PMs.

Freaks, I'm at a dilemma and need your help. Should I heat up Wolf's mandibles, open them a bit, and straighten them or put his Bio on and add the springs? If I put the Helmet on, then I'm having EP2 modify his cannons. If I open the mandible, I have a slightly more menacing Wolf! I dont know! HELP!

-CJK

Helm on, guns blazing! GO FOR THAT BRO! :rock

I can also make amends to the guns if need be. But I would go for the guns version. I did.

Snagged the cleaner kit and tools on Ebay today, so there goes my spare Pred. Cancelled the SS ex one, so someone on the list gets a nice present today.
I just wanted the kit anyway for my repainted one. Pics when it arrives of course.

Les, how you gonna display it? I doubt you'll be able to put it on your repaint.
Les, here's a pic of how the Cleaner Kit goes on the armor:
atoxl2.jpg

Go for the guns Cjk. I know I can do it quite easily.

Last edited:
Back