Howdy from Dan's Dinosaurs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dansdinosaurs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Howdy!

My name's Dan, I'm the proud owner of Dan's Dinosaurs. I'm new to the forum (and Sideshow in general); they wouldn't let me post an intro in this part of the forum when I first tried, I guess because I didn't have enough posts made. Anyway, I'm here now, so hello to all!

As you might guess, I specialize in modern and prehistoric wildlife replicas, and I'm honored to be carrying Sideshow's fine products in my store. I am very pleased that they have collaborated so closely with paleoartists like David Krentz, offering statues that are not only scientifically accurate, but also very pleasing to the eye. Since my store has an educational focus, I will likely be expanding into some of Sideshow's historical product lines in the future, like Fife and Drum. If you ever have questions about my store or just want to shoot me a message, feel free to PM me anytime. :)

I'm very excited about the upcoming Dinosauria releases, such as the Deinosuchus vs. Parasaurolophus diorama.

200041crocdio_01.jpg

200041crocdio_03.jpg

200041crocdio_05.jpg

200041crocdio_07.jpg

Anyway, these are amazing products, and I can't wait to get a good look at them all in person. See you in the jungle!

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

And I don't think you'll have long to wait on that Stegosaurus, he's pretty darned popular. Though I'm hoping for a sauropod soon myself. :D In the meantime, Safari's newest Stego is one of the coolest around.

stegosaurus_ws2.jpg

Back