How many people are waiting for their commission from Imaresqd1?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4820018200_53173dfb66_b.jpg

Hey Adam,
I just wondering if alfred, two face and the two batman was available to sell, please?

yah i want so bad!!!!:panic::gah:

Although only good for a handful of poses, I must say that laughing joker is THE best likeness I have seen of HL, in any format. The other heads (yours and others) are great but thats the only one I can find ZERO fault in...

Although only good for a handful of poses, I must say that laughing joker is THE best likeness I have seen of HL, in any format. The other heads (yours and others) are great but thats the only one I can find ZERO fault in...

Thanks for your kind words. I'm working on 2 new heads right now, and hopefully this time I can do better than the laughing one.

Thanks for your kind words. I'm working on 2 new heads right now, and hopefully this time I can do better than the laughing one.

i agree that the laughing joker sculpt has to be my favourite sculpt by a mile! are you offering an unpainted version of it adam? i would be very interested if you were

Why doesn't someone change the title of this thread already? I don't follow this thread, but from first appearance of thread title, it looks like it's giving Imaresqd1 a bad name for not following through or taking too long.

Why doesn't someone change the title of this thread already? I don't follow this thread, but from first appearance of thread title, it looks like it's giving Imaresqd1 a bad name for not following through or taking too long.

:cuckoo:.........

That's ok, people can have their opinions; The important thing is to improve my skill of this hobby...and enjoy it. And it did take me quite a long time to finish those heads, and I'm not trying to justify that. I apologize for that again. Thank you so much for your concern Mesa, appreciate it.

I won't go there as thank god Bobby came to my rescue and I could not be happier but seriously shame on you for what I got after that long wait and alot of money spent!

Line now drawn under this :)

You certainly can have your opinion, and I respect that. I'm sorry again that you're not happy with the head..I guess I can only do so much for $300 based on my poor skills.... I'm happy for you that you're happy now. Shame on me indeed. I'm sorry again.

I won't go there as thank god Bobby came to my rescue and I could not be happier but seriously shame on you for what I got after that long wait and alot of money spent!

Line now drawn under this :)

Back