How many people are waiting for their commission from Imaresqd1?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zxv48n.jpg

ofghj.jpg

this is AWESOME :clap

I did a few times. Haven't heard from him yet. Plus, I'm not the patient type :lol I'd rather get one from a member here who wanna get rid of it.

There have been quite a few sold lately how come you didn't jump on one of them?

Thanks man - my only possible critique of it is I wish the hair was like bobby c's heads with all if it real punched hair, then it would be even more insane! But still love it

Umair that shirt is awesome on you interrogation joker, whats the difference between that and the one i bought off you?

Umair that shirt is awesome on you interrogation joker, whats the difference between that and the one i bought off you?

Thanks Aaron - the difference is this one I asked him specifically to dye it darker and tailor it to the narrow TT body, I love the darker shade for the interrogation setup since you see so much more of the shirt

Unfortunately I just have the 1 shirt like this - wish id got more before billy went Mia

Thanks Aaron - the difference is this one I asked him specifically to dye it darker and tailor it to the narrow TT body, I love the darker shade for the interrogation setup since you see so much more if the shirt

Unfortunately I just have the 1 shirt like this - wish id got more before billy went Mia

Wow you did well there mate, your collar just looks way crisper than mine at the crease!

It is crisper but it's a bit small around the neck which works fine for the messy interrogation look but wouldn't for a suited mob look

Yeah your maybe right actually, well if you wanna see Bobby's head in hand you can always come futz my collar ha ha never been my strong point :lol

Thanks man - my only possible critique of it is I wish the hair was like bobby c's heads with all if it real punched hair, then it would be even more insane! But still love it

i'm sure adam is working right now on one of those sculpts with real hair like bobby. I'm sure he will blow us all away.... again!

4820018200_53173dfb66_b.jpg

Hey Adam,
I just wondering if alfred, two face and the two batman was available to sell, please?

Back