how many of you are getting all Avengers figures released?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got all on PO but Hulk, and will order Coulson. Hulk feeling hard to justify at this point. By the time he's released, I should have a lot of points to spend. Maybe I'll get him that way. But the figure just hasn't rung my bell yet.

It's going to depend on the price but as long as its reasonable, we both know we will both buy him :wink1:

This is what my GF tells me. I go oh, I'm thinking of buying this. I talk about it for two days and then order it. She tells me why don't you just hit buy now and save yourself the time.

I don't buy every character in a line, because I can't think of a line in which I actually like every one enough to complete it, except GI JOE.

It is just too expensive and takes up too much space to be a completionist. I would rather have my most favorite characters period, from all lines, rather than have all characters in one line and have to miss out on a character I prefer from another line because of it.

It's my money and my space, so I have to buy what I like most. If other people aren't as impressed with my collection because of it's eclectic nature, then that is their opinion. They just collect as they want.

Going to look forward to IM
Black Widow, and perhaps Captain America.I would almost consider a Hulk.
Not getting Nick Fury because Samuel L Jackson has no business playing Nick Fury any more than Chuck Norris would have playing Shaft.

Last edited:
I'm not getting one of them only cause I have to draw the line somewhere. But if life was perfect I would deff own the complete set!

Thinking about it, but they need to downsize Hulk, at the moment he is ridiculously large. If they can't get it right I'll stick with Cap and IM Mk VII.

I don't buy every character in a line, because I can't think of a line in which I actually like every one enough to complete it, except GI JOE.

It is just too expensive and takes up too much space to be a completionist. I would rather have my most favorite characters period, from all lines, rather than have all characters in one line and have to miss out on a character I prefer from another line because of it.

It's my money and my space, so I have to buy what I like most. If other people aren't as impressed with my collection because of it's eclectic nature, then that is their opinion. They just collect as they want.

Going to look forward to IM
Black Widow, and perhaps Captain America.I would almost consider a Hulk.
Not getting Nick Fury because Samuel L Jackson has no business playing Nick Fury any more than Chuck Norris would have playing Shaft.

This is the only line that I am completing, Everything else I have is just my favorite random characters as well. The next Avengers movie I might add some of new characters if i like them.

The only reason I am completing this line is because I really like all the characters, at 1st I was just going to get IM and Cap. Then I had to get Fury because it was Mr Jackson (sorry, I do not care about race as long as they play the roll well and he nailed it), after that I wanted Thor, and then BW and etc, etc, etc.

Agent Coulson was one of my favorite characters (only behind IM and Cap) in the series, so he is a must have for me.

The only other figures I'm getting in the next several months are Joker, Batman and Catwoman.

It is expensive to collect them all but I am planning on keeping these for a very long time.

This is the only line that I am completing, Everything else I have is just my favorite random characters as well. The next Avengers movie I might add some of new characters if i like them.

The only reason I am completing this line is because I really like all the characters, at 1st I was just going to get IM and Cap. Then I had to get Fury because it was Mr Jackson (sorry, I do not care about race as long as they play the roll well and he nailed it), after that I wanted Thor, and then BW and etc, etc, etc.

Agent Coulson was one of my favorite characters (only behind IM and Cap) in the series, so he is a must have for me.

The only other figures I'm getting in the next several months are Joker, Batman and Catwoman.

It is expensive to collect them all but I am planning on keeping these for a very long time.

As long as you like all the characters, it is a good move.Many people get caught up in completing just to complete or collecting just to collect, and then one day they ask themselves why they needed it.
As far as Samuel L. Jackson, I really like him. He was a great Mace Windu, and I wouldn't want anyone else in the role, because I never saw any other representation of him.

However, since Nick Fury has been a white guy with grey sideburns basically forever, if the actor doesn't look like that, it is like giving Spider Man a green or a white costume, and while the actor in the suit might do a great job, he wouldn't look right.

The fact that he didn't look like Spiderman in the comics would make it impossible for me to view him as the same character as the comic one, and thus would force me to see him only as the movie Spiderman

Got 'em all on preorder... I will have them all as long as the old wallet holds out. ;)

Sallah

Back