how many of you are getting all Avengers figures released?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only line that I am completing, Everything else I have is just my favorite random characters as well. The next Avengers movie I might add some of new characters if i like them.

The only reason I am completing this line is because I really like all the characters, at 1st I was just going to get IM and Cap. Then I had to get Fury because it was Mr Jackson (sorry, I do not care about race as long as they play the roll well and he nailed it), after that I wanted Thor, and then BW and etc, etc, etc.

Agent Coulson was one of my favorite characters (only behind IM and Cap) in the series, so he is a must have for me.

It is expensive to collect them all but I am planning on keeping these for a very long time.

Same here. At first I was just planning on getting the fab 4 plus Loki. But I loved the movie too much and every character was excellent! Now I'm an Avengers completionist! :wink1:

I don't buy every character in a line, because I can't think of a line in which I actually like every one enough to complete it, except GI JOE.

It is just too expensive and takes up too much space to be a completionist. I would rather have my most favorite characters period, from all lines, rather than have all characters in one line and have to miss out on a character I prefer from another line because of it.

It's my money and my space, so I have to buy what I like most. If other people aren't as impressed with my collection because of it's eclectic nature, then that is their opinion. They just collect as they want.

Going to look forward to IM
Black Widow, and perhaps Captain America.I would almost consider a Hulk.
Not getting Nick Fury because Samuel L Jackson has no business playing Nick Fury any more than Chuck Norris would have playing Shaft.

One 1/6 just clones and most of the time only one. On the 3.75 stop counting after 500.

Just curious....

Who's all getting Flex-Pay notices from SS and for which Avengers already? Just curious..... :dunno

I have paid for all of them just waiting on coulson and footsoilder, and i am now saving for phase 2 figures,

I just got into collecting these and I will get the whole set. I pre-ordered most of them so it just make sense to have them all.

I'm becoming addicted to Hot Toys quite quickly but hey, it could be worse. There are worse addictions to have, right? :)

I just got into collecting these and I will get the whole set. I pre-ordered most of them so it just make sense to have them all.

I'm becoming addicted to Hot Toys quite quickly but hey, it could be worse. There are worse addictions to have, right? :)

I feel ya, pal. I said I was gonna go slow with collecting these. Didn't work out well.

I feel ya, pal. I said I was gonna go slow with collecting these. Didn't work out well.

I hear ya. No slowing down once you get started. I'm kind of glad I did.

:exactly: I know what you guys are saying! I purchased my first HT several months ago and now I'm hooked! No turning back now! :thud:

I am buying them just for the fact that I am planing on displaying them as a Marvel vs DC scene.
Already working on a city diorama (6 months in)

Bleh...can't wait any longer. Got Fury, subbing 7 with Mark 4, POed Capt/Thor/BW. Still don't know about Hulk...it's a must but damn the price tag for admission. Will be hunting for Hawkeye since I snoozed on him.

One detolf cube will be holding the original 3: Mark 1, Thor movie 1, Capt 1st Avenger.

MONEYS!!! I need more...

Back