how many of you are getting all Avengers figures released?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a Gantry version MK IV Tony Stark head, neck and armor collar and put them on my Ironman II MK VI and boom, an Avengers MK VI Ironman (minus the stand).

CustomIronmanIIMKVI.jpg

I've got one of the best custom Mech Test Tony Stark heads coming so I'll have both versions, so that's two Avengers Ironmans I don't need. Puts me down to just the MK VII and saves my wallet some grief.

I originally cancelled all my preorders due to budgetary constraints, but after being in full-time Avengers mode after buying the Bluray and seeing how well Fury and Hawkeye turned out, I decided I needed them all back.

So I pre-ordered them all again (still trying to get a Hawkeye preorder in somewhere) and am currently on an insane scramble mission to unload any unnecessary or unwanted collectibles I own to fund this collection. :panic:

I joke/dream about getting them all but in reality that just isn't gonna happen. As it stands the three I'm most excited about are Cap, Loki, and the Chitauri.

I'm not dipping into the supporting films, at least not yet. But I have most of The Avengers figures pre-ordered and the ones I don't, Hulk and Thor, will be joining the list soon enough. Fury and soon Hawkeye need some company. Unless the Chitauri soldiers go south between sculpt and final product, I fully intend to pick up 2 of them, and Coulson is an instant buy.

I am losing steam with this line. I absolutely love the film but the delays and inconsistent sculpts making me rethink my pre-orders.

I just cancelled HE and I need to figure out what to do with NF. Otherwise, the only figure on PO from the line up now is Hulk (which I will keep). BW and Loki have amazing sculpts but (for me) aren't stand alone characters for my shelves. Lots of money saved :lol

I am losing steam with this line. I absolutely love the film but the delays and inconsistent sculpts making me rethink my pre-orders.

I just cancelled HE and I need to figure out what to do with NF. Otherwise, the only figure on PO from the line up now is Hulk (which I will keep). BW and Loki have amazing sculpts but (for me) aren't stand alone characters for my shelves. Lots of money saved :lol

That figure is the top of my list! He can be a stand alone figure or posed with a team! He'll definitely stand out among other figures!

Got all of the avengers figs on PO and thinking of cancel all of them. What you guys think, should I keep them or cancel them? What would you do?

I wish I could afford them all...but I just can't.:(

So here's the ones I pre-ordered:

Cap
Ironman
Thor
Black Widow

P.S. My hope is that by the time Avengers 2 comes out, I'll be able to get Hawkeye & the Hulk when HT "re-releases" them.:wink1:

Last edited:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVmBAd76kak&NR=1[/ame]

:peace :lol:rotfl

I hope to collect them all...I got Nick in hand and Hawk is coming up. The early release of Batman threw me off a little...We'll see!

for sure getting:
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Loki
Hulk

very much will try to possibly get:
Captain America
Mark VII
Coulson (depending on the price)

most likely will pass:
Nick Fury
Thor
Chitauri (unless he's priced well also)

Way too much to collect everything in this line..
Probably gonna pick up only Loki and the MK VII

I just want the Hulk and Loki. If I somehow stumble upon a could of hundred extra dollars I would get Black Widow. I can wait for the Avengers 2 versions of the rest.

I'm no longer pre-ordering Hot Toys figures since they are churning out so many. At one time, if you wanted a Hot Toys figure you really had to pre-order it. Now however, it seems that it's taking quite a while for their figures to sell out.

Loki and the MarkVII the rest I will pass on. I am thinking of Fury but its still in the air till Jan 2013.

Back