How do you display your aliens?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you got the warrior alien repaint brown? just wonderd what it was like

actually the brown repaint is pretty cool, i have one myself and am very pleased with it..........so far no ankle joint problems or paint falling off but then again its just up for display with all my other model kits. but its up to you to get either figure. good luck!!!!!

I ask cause i orderd 1 on ebay i saw it going for cheap (well seemd cheap) so i got it. then i hadnt really seen that many pics of it .. oh well its the 1st of many im sure knowing what im like lol :p

Oh yesh Superglue is already in use i have to say when my bro came round he grabbed my power loader and ripley lost her hand. All sorted now tho

you should tell your friends...NO Touchey the toys. :nono :nono :duff

Oh i may of said something along them lines to him .. think it contained more ^^^^^k's than has been possibley know to the human world, no really i swear i must of broke the world record for saying ^^^^^k in 30 secs. i look back and was somewhat impressed lol - But if he trys again i will just snap his fingers lol

was just looking at my last post, i have orderd the alien repaint but hasnt arived yet was hoping for today but still no joy. oh well maybe monday, fingers crossed

Does any1 know where i can get a couple of 1/6 scale alien eggs?

Oh i may of said something along them lines to him .. think it contained more ^^^^^k's than has been possibley know to the human world, no really i swear i must of broke the world record for saying ^^^^^k in 30 secs. i look back and was somewhat impressed lol - But if he trys again i will just snap his fingers lol

was just looking at my last post, i have orderd the alien repaint but hasnt arived yet was hoping for today but still no joy. oh well maybe monday, fingers crossed

Does any1 know where i can get a couple of 1/6 scale alien eggs?

Wow, I guess your kind of nicer than me. When my friend grabbed my Scar a few years back I took a board and smaacked him in the back of the head. He was never seen again.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I wonder where he is?:rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I just yelled at him for touching him and possibly breaking my "HOLY MOTHER ^^^^ING GRAIL."

NewShot.jpg

:peace

Wow, I guess your kind of nicer than me. When my friend grabbed my Scar a few years back I took a board and smaacked him in the back of the head. He was never seen again.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I wonder where he is?:rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I just yelled at him for touching him and possibly breaking my "HOLY MOTHER ^^^^ING GRAIL."
:lol Funny how I can make my 3 year old son understand " don't touch Daddy's collection " but older kids & adults just don't understand what "don't touch " means. :huh That's why I keep my knives sharp & there's not too many fingers laying around here. :viking :medic :lol

Ouch.
Better put them behind glass.

No one messes with my collection. It would take someone with titanium balls to even think about opening up one of my cabinets.

Lets just say, my collection costs more than a lawsuit would. :devil

I did check ebay but found nothing really. Ill keep looking if u said there on there and they may be quite rare i just dunno.

Ace pic Dassy, i love the black grills as a base aswell gives it a nice feel and look, I think ill have to get me on to fit on the base of my shelf but i can work on that just want my god dam pred and alien to arrive now (tho i relise once they do i'll try and get every 1 of them lol)

My brother came round again today and went ''ohh u got some new stuff'' and opened the cabinet........ Think i incressed in size and turned green and shounted NO!! This almost back fired on me as he shut the door with force and nearly sent the power loader on top of the cabniet flying.

Dunno why people do it everytime its pretty much - oh that looks expensive and cool i must grab it a see if i can break it.. hmm is this arm ment to do this? No you sure? Hmm got any glue?

My brother came round again today and went ''ohh u got some new stuff'' and opened the cabinet........ Think i incressed in size and turned green and shounted NO!! This almost back fired on me as he shut the door with force and nearly sent the power loader on top of the cabniet flying.

Dunno why people do it everytime its pretty much - oh that looks expensive and cool i must grab it a see if i can break it.. hmm is this arm ment to do this? No you sure? Hmm got any glue?
:mad: You should pimp slap your brother 1 good time for yourself & give him another for the rest of us for even thinking he could touch your stuff!! :mad: :lol I had a friend that used to be that way, always had to touch & futz with my figures :computer:tap:thwak:horse .....needless to say we aren't friends anymore. :wave Mess with my Preds & you get......:acme CRUSHED!!!!!

Ouch.
Better put them behind glass.

No one messes with my collection. It would take someone with titanium balls to even think about opening up one of my cabinets.

Lets just say, my collection costs more than a lawsuit would. :devil
You're not alone on that brotha'!! :duff I have a few $1000's sunk into my collection. It's also a great investment too though!! :naughty

Back