How do you display your aliens?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LLLLLLLLL.jpg

Pitu, don't take offense to this, as I understand that it's your collection to with what you wish. But, in the film, Drake has his hat turned around. Just thought that I'd mention that.

-CJK

That's a no-no in my book. I will NOT sell my collection unless I run the risk of losing my home or something of that nature!

-CJK

always thought they looked fantastic too , just figures though after all.
I just sold all but one of my avp preds. I didn't have any room , doesn't bother me at all really. Really prefer the predator 2 and avp r wolf over them. They just go for too much for what they are for me too keep. :rock
I kept y chopped , gonna buy him a scar mask and sell the skulls then I have something to represent avp that takes up not much room plus I get the money for the rest ( even though I've spent it. ) :lol

Okay. I'm just having a little grief with my mold material. It wont ^^^^ING cure. I guess I put to little catalyst in. Hopefully I will be able to get them done soon.

And it's technically more screen accurate that the black & blue version. Because the actual suits and puppets were brown, it was the set light that gave them that blue colouring...

And it's technically more screen accurate that the black & blue version. Because the actual suits and puppets were brown, it was the set light that gave them that blue colouring...

I honestly have not seen any of the Alien(s) movies since the 90's. I think I'm going to have an Alien(s) and Predator marathon. :D

Back