How do you display your aliens?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mad: You should pimp slap your brother 1 good time for yourself & give him another for the rest of us for even thinking he could touch your stuff!! :mad: :lol I had a friend that used to be that way, always had to touch & futz with my figures :computer:tap:thwak:horse .....needless to say we aren't friends anymore. :wave Mess with my Preds & you get......:acme CRUSHED!!!!!

Trust me no one is going near them anymore apart from me lol, Im starting to pump alot of money into my collection and im having no one but me touching them. best way LOOK BUY DONT TOUCH!! :google

i only have the brown repaint alien warrior and i love that. will be getting a predalien soon as i here there a must have
Definitely a must have bro!!! The pics of the Predalien look great, but when you have her in your hands....it's simply amazing!!!!! She is worth every penny I paid for her!!! :D

The one i was looking at cheap has sold, sigh lol , but i found one for around £100 so $200 , free p&p. think im about to order it lol just dont wanna check my bank balance ive spent alot resently and stuck in a few prorders on things lol .. Noessssss plus looking at a robocop.. OMG MY SMALL BRAIN CANT HANDLE THIS INFO OVERLOAD lol

i have 8 empty eggs that are just laying about in the attic collecting dust. PM me if anyone is interested

LLLLLLLLL.jpg

I loved the way the marines are set up man. I also love the Les Hicks head.

Yeah, I loved Pitu's collection before he sold some of his stuff! Yet, it's still pretty awesome. The only problem that I have with the Hicks head by Les is that the body is a different color.

-CJK

Back