How do you display your aliens?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nvz8tx.jpg

DSD, Mine, the Predalien, had the same problem. I sent her back to alterego and got a replacement.

All in all, how is the Predalien?

She is kick ass. Really big, and a pain to get into a good pose because my detolfs are to small and she has to stay crouched like that, and her tail has to be curled up. But yeah, I'm glad I bought her. The sculpt is great, and the paint is also. If your on the fence, you should really get her.

She is kick ass. Really big, and a pain to get into a good pose because my detolfs are to small and she has to stay crouched like that, and her tail has to be curled up. But yeah, I'm glad I bought her. The sculpt is great, and the paint is also. If your on the fence, you should really get her.

Can't agreed more:chew

DSCF0017.jpg

Thanks for all the pics. I wasn't really interested in the HT Alien figures but after seeing photos of them on display i am hooked.
They look so wicked next to the Predators.:naughty
Now having all the HT Preds i will be hunting down some aliens to display with them later on. :mwaha
I just bought my first alien an it was a bargain.(AVP-Grid Alien):chew

I got it for $125 Plus shipping($48) to OZ.
I think it was a great deal.
Was going to buy it through alteregocomics but don't have credit card. I couldn't see PayPal as a payment type.

Now i just got to get the other AVP ALIENS:mwaha

Back