Hot Toys - X-Men Days of Future Past?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Toys Days of Future Past Wolverine coming soon?

A member of OSR posted this photo on Facebook, and I thought it was worth sharing. It certainly seems legitimate:

10646917_10153687229822588_8574277589304198872_n.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Days of Future Past Wolverine coming soon?

hopefully, Id prefer that wolvie to the last fig

Was about to post that...I wonder what it means...

If I had to guess, I'd assume that HT is sponsoring some sort of giveaway, with purchase of the Blu-Ray, and the Blu-Ray just happened to come out before they announced the figure.

They goddamn well better make the Fass this time. This kind of announcement happened last year with the Thor 2 film as well.

I really do want Mystique, she is iconic character from entire Xmen franchise.

It'd be awesome to get some figs from the movie...of course I wouldn't say no to another Wolvie

10404071_721132221299002_7034528937880117012_n.jpg

7081_721132237965667_8839040744217350643_n.jpg

Either a giveaway or perhaps a discount? :dunno

Finally, a Wolverine figure I'm actually excited for and not "settling" on like the upcomg Sideshow one. About time I can add a Wolvie to my collection.

Another Wolverine and nothing else from the line, par for the course and tears of XMen fans everywhere.

Been waiting for this... I knew they had to do it eventually... I hope they at least make a 70's magneto as well, although there are a few figures I would buy from DoFP.

Gotta say I'm kinda annoyed as I just bought The Wolverine the other day because I thought there was no chance for another Wolverine fig... oh well. But damn this is awesome... wonder how soon til this line is officially announced. Hoping for 70s Magneto and Logan.

Seems legitimate.

This looks great in that photo but a 70s Magneto would be a better addition to my collection.

... I hope they at least make a 70's magneto as well, although there are a few figures I would buy from DoFP.

:exactly:....wait n see what this is first before I get my hopes up for other figs

It's the X-man franchise.

044b2c1d25255afa72fb6fd120e803b8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back