Hot Toys - X-Men Days of Future Past?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Days of Future Past Wolverine coming soon?

Hopefully Hot Toys doesn't pull a fast one and just tease everyone with a prototype and then do a disappearing act like this did with XMFC Professor X. :mad:

Anyway I'm stoked to see more of DOFP Wolvie. :rock

I still wish we had a First Class Mystique. :(

10404071_721132221299002_7034528937880117012_n.jpg

7081_721132237965667_8839040744217350643_n.jpg

YES! :rock

Hopefully Hot Toys doesn't pull a fast one and just tease everyone with a prototype and then do a disappearing act like this did with XMFC Professor X. :mad:

Well it sounded like HT had to secure actor likeness rights for each actor outside of Fox and could have run into trouble with McAvoy. But Jackman is ALWAYS on board for them to make a new figure of him. :lol :rock

If this is true, then I most certainly will be selling my The Wolverine version.:lecture

Yet again Wolverine and no one else. I don't know if the problem lies with Hot Toys or Marvel but they are certainly leaving money on the table with this line.

At least were getting another Wolverine! Hopefully it's true. :rock

Well I hope it's legit. I'm excited for Wolverine! But that's probably the only figure we would get from this awesome movie sadly. :(

Well it sounded like HT had to secure actor likeness rights for each actor outside of Fox and could have run into trouble with McAvoy. But Jackman is ALWAYS on board for them to make a new figure of him. :lol :rock

Hot Toys: ♪ Ooooh Mister Jaaaaackman ♫

Hugh Jackman: :yess: Cha-CHING!! :woo

:lol

These Xmen related threads are always so funny. People see a Wolverine figure and start wondering when the Magneto or Mystique one is coming out. Never, that's when.

Hot Toys will make this Wolverine and it will end there. Don't get your hopes up, folks.

To not make figures for Magneto, or Beast, or Mystique is just illogical. Those are the more unique figures to make, not the same figure over and over again wearing different clothes.

Looks just OK to me. Never been a fan of Jackman as wolverine so if it had a different head sculpt, maybe I'd bite :)

That Xavier is a top of the line Hot Toys sculpt. Too bad...

I'll buy any Mystique they choose to give us...come on Hot Toys. Give us a Mystique. Jennifer Lawrence, Rebecca Romijn, I'm not choosy!

To not make figures for Magneto, or Beast, or Mystique is just illogical. Those are the more unique figures to make, not the same figure over and over again wearing different clothes.

That they know will sell... those other characters are unproven.

Fox might say "Only Jackman" when it comes to these things as well. We'll never know.

Ehh, another Wolverine. Not something I need. Unless there is some ridiculously awesome exclusive that goes with it, I shall pass. Happy for those of you who want it. Wish it was another character or better yet 2-pack of characters.

They don't want unique figures though. They need something they can milk a few times and I'm kind of surprised we're not gonna get a 70's shirt Disco Wolverine from this movie. But HD guy is kinda right, besides Magneto, I have no interest in Beast/Mystique and I'm getting this Wolverine based on the fact that this is what I think is his best costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back