Hot toys Wolverine preview pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the jacket and claws look awesome however the more i look at it the more i think the sculpt is way off, i am not seeing much of Jackman at all in that sculpt

I think the lighting is too dark making it dificult to get a good feeling for the figure. I see 'some' Jackman but like many not a good resemblence from that pic. Perhaps I will have a different opinion when the hi res pics are released.

On another note, it looks like he will be on a true type which with the outfit etc. is a good call.

I hope it's on a true-type. I despise rubber bodies unless it is absolutely critical to use...and even then i still rather not have it.

Re: Hot Toys Wolverine...first look, at last!

Well prolly get one with the hair tips on the next figure!!!

I hope it's on a true-type. I despise rubber bodies unless it is absolutely critical to use...and even then i still rather not have it.

I do not mind the muscular body but I agree use it only when necessary. The outfit selected for Wolverine, it is not necessary.

I am digging the hair, claws and outfit. I hope the Jackman sculpt is there and it is a bad pic.

its d hair... and his hands...looks so clunky and fake.
Looks like he took 3 blades and stuck them in his hands (not like they came out of them)
the lips look kinda wierd too

After all this build up, this pic is dissapointing. Will wait for the full Wookster Hi-Res pics before I make final judgement.

its d hair... and his hands...looks so clunky and fake.
Looks like he took 3 blades and stuck them in his hands (not like they came out of them)
the lips look kinda wierd too

hands and fingers look a bit too pudgy, but i think the claws look fine.

If that is Kojun and JC Hongs best effort then YJ and JiHun should of done it!!

If that is Kojun and JC Hongs best effort then YJ and JiHun should of done it!!

It's a pity that they are working on Jason Chatwin as Goku....

But yeah, I have to say this again, the sculpt is off, hair sucks....everything else looks good (mostly)

me too, just dont think its him enough....not liking the hair too...

I love the hair and hair on the hands :rotfl

The more I look at the figure the more I see parts of Jackman in the sculpt. Split the face down the middle and compare left side versus right side. The left side IMO is a better resemblence. I think different lighting minus all the shadows may help the sculpt.

Hopefully hi res will come soon

pic1L.jpg

Who is that?

:horror

You think Dutch is way off and Wolverine looks good?!?!? Do you live in Bizarro World??

Don't get me wrong, Wolverine looks awesome, it just doesn't look a whole lot like Hugh Jackman.

Yeah, the pieces look good, but the sculpt is off.. it seems that Jackman is quite difficult for sculptors to capture for some reason. Even our own Spenser had some issues. Not sure about this one yet.

hey, at least it's not Barakapool!:monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back