Hot toys Wolverine preview pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So has Hot Toys dropped any hints as to whether they are planning more X-Men figures or do we think this Wolverine is it for the foreseeable future?

Isn't Daniel Henney very popular in Japan? Anybody think they will release Agent Zero? I'd buy him...

likeness is off, would've preferred the pointy hair, but everything else looks great as-is. only thing that's enough to bother me is the neutral expression, would've preferred the raised eyebrow look.
3454855328_679f14267b_o.jpg

If hot toys dont do sabretooth they are cacas imo.

Ever since MMS DX1, I've hold back pre-ordering HT figures that still has rooms for improvements. Terminator T-600 is another example. Now, after the normal T-600, they sneaked the better T-600, and that drives me nuts. Made me regret pre-ordering the first release.

they should make wade wilson ill buy 3 of them! i love ryan reynolds

Agreed. Sabertooth was not cool. No good story arc, bland personality, boring outfit, bag lady fingernails. BLAH.

Why would I want a figure of that? No less a $150 figure.

Could be worse. Could be Gaymbit.

gambit-pic.png

Don't get me started on Gambit. He sucks too. Looks like a teenager (makes sense, I guess), obviously fake accent that drops in and out, no good story arc (again), and boring outfit (again).

The only worthwhile character in this movie is Wolverine. Everyone else was either paper-thin (in regards to character development) or screwed up by the writing team behind this horrible flick. Done.

likeness is off, would've preferred the pointy hair, but everything else looks great as-is. only thing that's enough to bother me is the neutral expression, would've preferred the raised eyebrow look.
3454855328_679f14267b_o.jpg
I prefer the pointy hair as well, and I don't see the hairy hands in any photo's. Why are some so worried about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back