Hot Toys Watchmen Silk Spectre II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the suit looks great. not sure how you can really improve this figure.

The stockings look like they can be pulled up a little further which would bring it right to the cut joint. Have no problems with that.

Yeah, I'm sure futzing her will make a big difference.

This figure is fantastic....I wonder what accessories they'll give her....

Wow...very nice looking and the realistic hair looks perfect for her!!!

I really dig it...I won't be buying it but it looks great!

Are you guys crazy??...
This figure looks amazing!! Wow!!! :rock!!!

I agree 100%, Kuzeh.... I wasn't trying to hop on the ^^^^^ and complaint train myself, I just think she's slightly too thick in the midsection. I'm sure some futzing would make this fig just about perfect. :duh

I think the big problem his her legs are just too short, her heels are too small causing her legs to look shorter, i think if they rework her heels it would give her the right height and therefore balance the rest of the body and suit out.

still the bodysuit is too bulky andi don't think futzing will help it much...one more thing they should have moved the thigh articulation cut just below the bootline...

M.

I can't believe people are knocking this - she looks great! She's the older SSII from the adventures with Night Owl - which is great - she didn't appear that much as her younger self. And the costume was going to be tough no matter how they approached it. I think it looks fantastic.

However I'd caution everyone on assuming that because they made the least likely character first that they'll make all six. They could surprise us and just do 1 or 2.

After almost a year of anticiption, Hot Toys finally reveals the labor of their hardwork and all they get is ^^^^^ing and nit-picking....

Sucks huh? Happens with every figure.

I am glad I was not one waiting in anctipation for over a year for Watchmen figs. That is a long time. I am not a fan therefore (for once) I can say pass to a HT line. :ccheerlea

It looks bloody amaaaazing!

I'd say the only thing though, is it needs to be more skintight

love the way it looks right now, if they make improvements ill be glad with that too

I think it looks great a little too much makeup on the proto but I trust Hot Toys and know that they will deliver a good product... Now bring on Rorschach!!!!

I love the look of her as is, but knowing HT I'm willing to bet they are not done with her yet. Just like with the RE5 Sheva figure, where people whined that she looked awful, a couple months later and some updated pics of the re-worked figure and everyone changed their tune. I'd buy this figure right now if I could.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back