Hot Toys Watchmen Silk Spectre II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
silk espectre hot toys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Probably posted... Hot Toys Watchmen Silk Spectre II

I don't say anything ...........just watch

DCD Did a 1/6 silk spectre?

No they did not. Only 6".

I can not wait to see how they handle whats under the coat... this might have to carry an age limit-:naughty

Based on the fact this is probably on the same body as Machiko and the Secret Service Agent, its already got nipples. :lol

I guess this means they are making all six.

Hopefully unless the initial reports of the first three were overexaggerated. It was thought that Silk Spectre II would be an addition to the Hot Angels line so it very well could be that one of the previously announced ones was scrapped in favor of this. Fingers crossed that we'll get all six including Dr. Manhattan.

Re: silk espectre hot toys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pretty sure half of this will be a disappointment. Considering that hot toys never does a skin layered figure for a female figure, the visible joint will ruin the appearance.

Exactly. 90% of her is still covered, sexy as it may be...

774L.jpg

Looks gorgeous and I pray this is a sign which means we will be seeing all six figures. This is a line I too, like many of you, am going head first in on.

A simple Merge would suffice.

Where's IrishJedi? Has he seen this? He's going to lose his mind.

Anyway, this looks great. I bet they'll encase the hips/upper thighs in rubber.

Looks amazing. SS wasn't a character I had considered getting, but this is so beautiful I might have to reconsider.

Where's IrishJedi? Has he seen this? He's going to lose his mind.

Anyway, this looks great. I bet they'll encase the hips/upper thighs in rubber.

Yep... seen it. We were discussing it in the "Watchmen Figure Thread" last night as soon as Hot Toys hinted at an announcement on their Facebook page.

We need Ozymandias next! Once he's announced I can rest easy, since my other favorites Rorschach and The Comedian are almost guaranteed.

$h!t. I was half-way hoping that these would never get released, so that I wouldn't have to spend money on them :(

Wow. Thought SS would have been the one left out, if any.

Looks nice. Can't wait to see her minus the coat though.

EdwardNygma1

Get off of your high horse, it's about to collapse.

This thread mas made for SSII Specifically, as soon as it was announced, then another one was created mistakenly

Hells yes! Cough cough medicom bruce wayne photo thread cough cough.

Lol. Just meant I am going to snap this up asap.

A common phrase round here. :D

She looks amazing! I too hope this is a good sign that they'll do all 6. If they do NO, Com, Ror as rumoured would they really leave out Dr. M?? One of the most memorable and iconic figures, right up there with Rorschach and Comedian? And if they do him as well, then they'd probably do Ozy as well. I'd be surprised if they stop at 5/6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back