1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was holding out hope for a Civil War re-issue because I wasn't initally sold on the new suit, but this looks mighty good. And less pleather to worry about is never a bad thing.

I like the capeless look. I think it's a bit of a shame that the cape clasp hides the collar.

She needs to enchant sentience into her cape so we can have a cape-off with Strange's. You can't have a multiverse of madness without a good 10-minute cape battle. :D

They should offer multiple hairscuplts to show the hair in motion.
That would be ideal. I'm all for sculpted hair but posability can suffer. You can get around that a bit by offering multiples - plus, the ability to capture motion is there, unlike with rooted.

Also, trying to match the frizzy hairstyle in sculpted form may look a bit odd. It'd be a lot of plastic either side of her face to get that volume. Definitely an argument for rooted if you were targeting that style.

A little refinement with the crown would be nice but it still looks great as is.

I don't know if it's just me but I do see a hint of sadness in that expression (maybe it's the eyes). Not a criticism - just interesting.

From FB:

159137602_835248490360741_2863077762703474321_o.jpg

157506554_3765455160242111_1570566166045449873_o.jpg

Headpiece seems better here

5785607121a3508cc316966fd5e87906.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

These price hikes were getting unsustainable a while ago. This is wild.

Good thing if I buy it, it's likely the only figure I'll get next year.... until the Disney+ Loki... :lol

Welcome to the new price point... but at least she has glowing hands and a book... Vision comes with absolutely nothing AND reused parts for $250.

Bo-Katan and Wanda, 2 figures for almost $600 after shipping. I'm getting a lot more picky with the price increases and passing on a lot more figures than i would have a few years ago.

Bo-Katan and Wanda, 2 figures for almost $600 after shipping. I'm getting a lot more picky with the price increases and passing on a lot more figures than i would have a few years ago.
Gone are the days where you can just buy every figure that they put out. I've stopped blindly buying figures just because they're hyped or cool at the moment. These figures don't even come out for another 1-2 years.

Need to be more picky with the figures that I actually want for the long term.

Gone are the days where you can just buy every figure that they put out. I've stopped blindly buying figures just because they're hyped or cool at the moment. These figures don't even come out for another 1-2 years.

Need to be more picky with the figures that I actually want for the long term.

Yeah i don't rush to PO anything, i have a LONG time to think it over and decide while also building up points. I just put her in my wishlist and will forget about her for awhile.

Back