HOT TOYS Video Game Figure IDEAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mass-effect-box-art.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Hey everyone.

Just got into collecting 1/6 figures mostly alien/predator and was dissapointed to see no Mechwarrior or Battletech figures. I would love to see a Thor or madcat 12-14 inch figure especially. With A new Mechwarrior video game in the works this could be a win/win for Microsoft

Some HT AA figure would be very damn impressive but as much as I love the game, I'm gonna stick to the DCD figures I think. Still I can only imagine how Croc and Bane would look with the HT treatment. Croc would need to be abou 2feet tall and Bane around the same.

Miranda Lawson and Kelly Chambers from Mass Effect 2 would be my choice.

Here's another idea. Megaman and all his robot bosses. Capcoms already on board with RE why not there mascot?

:)

1) Masterchief (proved its possible to do plated armor with iron men)
2) Mass Effec2 crew (especially Thane and Garrus)
3) Assasins creed : Altaïr and Desmond (i know they are working on an enzio .. but would like to have the whole family ;) )
4) Alan Wake (with working flashlight !!)

i think it would be difficult to do kindomhearts (except the FF) megaman, zelda, ... more nintendo related stuff ... they are 2 cartoony to make (in hot toys standards)

but like said earlier in this thread... more game characters (and less movie :p) ... would be so freacking cool :)

Last edited:
Back