Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember, this figure is what, still 6 months away? Remember the inaccuracies with the Dark Knight Batman? Didn't HT fix most/all of those? I am confident we have nothing to worry about here. It already looks great to me and I'd even take him as is, but wouldn't say no to some fixing up!

remember, this figure is what, still 6 months away? Remember the inaccuracies with the dark knight batman? Didn't ht fix most/all of those? I am confident we have nothing to worry about here. It already looks great to me and i'd even take him as is, but wouldn't say no to some fixing up!

the cowl wasnt off center!!11 it wasnt fat enough!11

Fantastic pics, he looks great. I love the suit but the fleshy paint on the burt side does need some improvement. But I'm not going to worry "I believe in Hot Toys".

20081013084720733.jpg.jpg

20081013084729595.jpg.jpg

OMFG! Jaw droppingly great sculpts.

Only thing that stands out at me is how white his collar is. Like the hospital washed it in bleach before he put it on...? Burnt neck, whiter-than-white collar, burnt suit.

Ditto. I have one Medi figure, and I love it. But thats the only one that looks good. Its Jack Sparrow.

Really? Can only speak for myself, but Medi's Spider-Man figures, X3 Wolverine, Stormtroopers, and various anime figures are awesome.

Thanks for the pics spliff.:D

Yeah, some tweaks on the transition sculpt and paint apps and this one is there. Right now, looks about 95%, which is amazing in itself.

They are the best, I know that because my dad even likes them, he's hard to please too!

That sculpt is just beautiful! I wish I could get him and BR, but I can't get either....:monkey2:banghead

A lot of the reddish spots are being faded or muted by the blinding white light they have on him.. so im sure there is a better contrast but you just cant see it in those pics.

Really? Can only speak for myself, but Medi's Spider-Man figures, X3 Wolverine, Stormtroopers, and various anime figures are awesome.

I guess. Forgot aboot those.

Oh and to me, none of the Anime figures look good because I dont like anime.....:monkey3

I guess. Forgot aboot those.

Oh and to me, none of the Anime figures look good because I dont like anime.....:monkey3

All of Medicoms figure regardless of the license have an animeish look to them. Their sculptors put way too much anime/Asian influence into their sculpts.

Back