Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't even bring myself to nitpick at this one, it looks too good. This and BR Joker are the best sculpts HT has put out so far.

I commented in the specs thread, the specs say it was a U.S. based artist behind the damaged side of the head, if they went through DCD for it, I wonder if Andy Bergholtz was the U.S. sculptor. How could would it be to have a Two-Face that was an Andy B./Yulli collaboration :rock

You'd think I've been around long enough to predict these things. :lol Then eventually there will be the Photo thread, which should be awesome.

Then eventually there will be the Photo thread, which should be awesome.

For certain, though like TDK bats right now, I'll likely agonize over the wait as others post, but I will unleash TF pictures that will stun, it's too incredible a portrait to work with, I can already imagine what I'll do.

Worth the wait, I'm sure. I hope you'll do some more stills and screencaps from the film using the HT figures! :rock:rock

Worth the wait, I'm sure. I hope you'll do some more stills and screencaps from the film using the HT figures! :rock:rock

Well, by the time TF ships, TDK will be on DVD so I may try that. I haven't done many stills outside of Star Wars, but Nolan Batman is really starting to mean a lot to me and I think I'll venture there. With Two-Face, I may do some images that capture how I thought he'd be portrayed in film based on the old animated series where he was like a split personality.

I commented in the specs thread, the specs say it was a U.S. based artist behind the damaged side of the head, if they went through DCD for it, I wonder if Andy Bergholtz was the U.S. sculptor. How could would it be to have a Two-Face that was an Andy B./Yulli collaboration :rock

I hope so! That would be awesome and since it is a DC item and Andy works for DC right now, he would be the obvious choice (at least to us). I hope Andy pops in soon and either confirm or deny for us.

I hope so! That would be awesome and since it is a DC item and Andy works for DC right now, he would be the obvious choice (at least to us). I hope Andy pops in soon and either confirm or deny for us.

Perhaps this "un-named American sculptor" is contractually prohibited from declaring his or her involvement?

Back