Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me or are the relaxed palm hands freaking awesome , they are definitely different than previous Truetype relaxed hands

Great news... I'm pretty surprised HT finally cracked on these. Now lets hope they also release some Arnold sized bodies as well :rock

Oh and I also hope these don't cost $100 :lol

Dang. I love being wrong! A steal even at full MSRP at Sideshow! Wow HT just wow! :rock

I love you being wrong too!!!

Will probably pick up 4 from Sideshow :rock

Free shipping + rerwards points! Yeah baby, comes out to about $52 each :yess:

You were still wrong too. :lol It wasn't less than $40.

You were wrong twice. First you claimed it would be no less than $100, then it was $80. Seriously.

Moral of this story: No one knows ____ about what Hot Toys is gonna do.

:)

You were wrong twice. First you claimed it would be no less than $100, then it was $80. Seriously.

Moral of this story: No one knows ____ about what Hot Toys is gonna do.

:)

Sure enough King.

If they release the Barney and T-800 bodies, I'd guess them being $60 and $65 though. I could see them wanting to get a little more out of the bigger bodies.

The likeness reminds me of someone but I cant recognize who they based it on....

Even if they're re-making Elder Predator 2 (already rumored) with the new body as we've seen with Shadow Predator, we'll never know until they announce it. :)

Back