Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't care much for the headsculpt anyway. But I am curious if it's supposed to be someone else. At first I also immediately thought Gyllenhaal. Was going to PM Evilface for some cowboy decals. :lol

Great price. I dunno how many I wanna buy... maybe 2 or 3.

I love you being wrong too!!!

Will probably pick up 4 from Sideshow :rock

Free shipping + rerwards points! Yeah baby, comes out to about $52 each :yess:

Bought 8. :D

Sweet! Just ordered 4.

14, maybe 2 more by the end of day idk :dunno might have to stop by Home Depot not sure if there's enough time. :lecture

You are not safe even at Sideshow as long as I'm around!!!!!!! MUZZLE4FTMW!!!!!!

I wish HT would use these truetypes to make characters from films they have licenses to, which wouldn't warrant an actual figure. (Like they did with the previous true type - Gambit from Wolverine)

They could've made a Kevin Bacon true type (First Class) or a Sam Rockwell (Iron Man 2).

For a female I'd hope for Gwyneth Paltrow (Iron Man), Natalie Portman (Thor), Blake Lively (GL) or January Jones (First Class)

128759491465561381.jpg

I want to get this for a tony stark custom, i want the MK VI gauntlet to fit the arm thoug, i tried it on the wolverine and it wouldnt go, what are the odds of it fitting on here?

Aren't there usually places much cheaper than SSC to get these? I'll be waiting for Viking Playground or Alterego.

after free shipping and rewards points, I'm not sure they'll be much cheaper.

EDIT: yup, Ski. MUZZLE!!!!!

Back