Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. Knowing how HT works, they'll fix it when they release a new and improved "2.0" version with light up feature. :lol

:lol Agreed. Idk if they'll revisit Kevin Flynn anytime soon, but I do believe they will make at least 1 more figure from Legacy and I think they will find a way to make the true, Tron suit.

I was thinking they could easily release a young Kevin Flynn with leather jacket and jeans from when he was building the new grid and then in that version, also include a new hooded robe since he wore that in the flash back when walking away from the city into the outlands, which would make as a perfect excuse for HT to include it. HT tends to do those things where they give us something for a previous release in a later released figure like the BR Joker with 2 sculpts, one for the wearing under the mask and the other to replace the V1 sculpt with

Just picked up 12" Clu and 12" Sam from Kmart for $10. They make a nice backdrop for HT Kevin Flynn. I was surprise that the accessories on those two are made of metal including the Identity Discs. Sorry for the crappy pic. It's from my iphone and I did not use the flash (I did use HDR mode thouogh)

ht-flynn.JPG

Looks like I'm heading up to Kmart in the morning. Here's to hoping I can find them both.

Got my Flynn in and he looks pretty sharp!

Quality of the clothing is good, better than I expected actually. Will post pics this evening but I did get this included with my set which I thought was awesome:

POTC1.jpg

POTC2.jpg

Did everyone get this in their set also?

:lol Alrighty then!

Haven't found a pose I really like with him yet. The static pose is easy but I'd like somwthing a little dynamic :slap

:lol Alrighty then!

Haven't found a pose I really like with him yet. The static pose is easy but I'd like somwthing a little dynamic :slap

He's pretty hard to pose actually. I think its because his face is soo neutral? Taking off the fatsuit helps, but then you need to tuck everything in a bit.

I need to snap some pics of this figure, I thought everyone had this for a while now. I've had him for two weeks. :dunno

I've had mine for a while too. Did you order yous from Cornerstore Comics. They seemed to have received theirs earlier.

He's pretty hard to pose actually. I think its because his face is soo neutral? Taking off the fatsuit helps, but then you need to tuck everything in a bit.

Agreed, posing him is proving to be a p.i.t.a. Not very pleased with the leg joints tbh, but I'll survive. I put him in the black robe right out of the box, but might switch him back and try some poses to see if i can find something I like :dunno

I had this prototyped today for mine. I’m going to have the more accurate hex pattern printed up to do a few of these. If anyone is interested I’ll start a thread in the customs interest section.

flynnlegacyseat01.jpg

I'm weary of ordering this now since it's seems to be a tough figure to find a pose for. I really love posing my figures and if this one is as "difficult" to pose I may end up not ordering one after all. I know ideas about posing is subjective, but the latest post don't make me feel so good about ordering this guy anymore

Imo the boots make him more difficult to pose in the black outfit, the shoes are exactly the SSC Darth Maul. Barefoot lets you be a little more creative.

Last edited:
Back