Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn....So Hawk Eye ,Nick Fury,and Cap all delayed about three months each..I'm guessing we should expect the same for the rest of the team.

Expect the first videos of all the Avengers together in peoples collection this time next year.
Hey I hope this Avengers figures dont delay figures like the new Superman, Back To The Future. :lecture

Expect the first videos of all the Avengers together in peoples collection this time next year.
Hey I hope this Avengers figures dont delay figures like the new Superman, Back To The Future. :lecture

I hope you're wrong, but you may be closer to being right. :gah:

Even the blu-ray disc collection is modified and delayed. :gah:
That lawsuit really rattled them up..

Amazon.com said:
ITEM UPDATE: The "Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One-Avengers Assembled Collection" will not be released by Marvel as we originally expected. We know this delay is disappointing, and we're sorry for any inconvenience this causes. Marvel is planning to offer a similar collection in new packaging. The new collection will include the original titles offered with the first version of the item, and we expect it will be available in the spring of 2013. Additional information will be available on our website and via email when available.

I just looked it up. That lawsuit seems rather bull****. Maybe I'm not finding pictures of the right one but the Avengers one is clearly different and it's not like the German company is the only ones in the world that make cases that look like that.

I know right! :( just some greedy suitcase company trying to leech on others' profits.

I would've understood it if the suit case was a close copy of the one in the movie,
but it's clear that the blu-ray collection suitcase changed a lot of details.

Even with it being different… I could understand if they where the only ones making suitcases that looked like that… but they're not. Is theirs the specifica brand used in the movie?

Ah, okay then I'm somewhat more ambivalent about it. It's a lot less cut and dry and I can understand the company thinking "oi, hang on there, we didn't license for use in promotional materials".

Back