Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, just that he had 2 versions in the movie...and so far the first is a super rare Avengers release, even though it was a redo apparently of the Iron Man 2 movie version. Or the new VII version?

Im sorry, are you questioning wether or not HT will make another Ironman figure ? :confused: :cuckoo:

:rotfl

I don't feel Mark 6 counts as part of this line. Its not even numbered, it was just for promotion. When HT announced they're making Avengers, they show a picture of Mark 7. So they will definitely make it and then they'll make battle damaged version. And then Safari zebra stripe version, Space suit version, Firefighter version and then they'll just re-release it again for IM3

am i the only one but im really looking forward to seeing the boxes that each Avenger comes in, i hope we get some cool boxes

am i the only one but im really looking forward to seeing the boxes that each Avenger comes in, i hope we get some cool boxes

Hey man, I saw you comment on an article on Comicbookmovie.com. I frequent that site too. I never comment only stalk. They are brutal with their comments sometimes. We're relatively tame compared to most of them.

The red box that the Avengers Mark VI came in didn't look like anything special.

Hey man, I saw you comment on an article on Comicbookmovie.com. I frequent that site too. I never comment only stalk. They are brutal with their comments sometimes. We're relatively tame compared to most of them.

The red box that the Avengers Mark VI came in didn't look like anything special.

na i literally have been going to comicbookmovie for about a year and never signed up to comment but thought why not after seeing the Avengers I had to comment. I know some people are brutal like you said, im just happy we are getting all the Avengers and so far i have ordered Fury,Hawkeye,Cap and now Thor, gonna wait for the iron man mark VII he uses in the final battle. I only got into Hot toys last year when my girlfriend brought me the DX joker now im addicted

na i literally have been going to comicbookmovie for about a year and never signed up to comment but thought why not after seeing the Avengers I had to comment. I know some people are brutal like you said, im just happy we are getting all the Avengers and so far i have ordered Fury,Hawkeye,Cap and now Thor, gonna wait for the iron man mark VII he uses in the final battle. I only got into Hot toys last year when my girlfriend brought me the DX joker now im addicted

All it takes is one, I know. I got the same ones on order and if the Hulk is priced right and Black Widow looks better than her IM3 version, I will get them all.:yess:

the hulk is a must own for me, and i hope they do black widow well, also so far loki looks awesome

But they did that with
Spoiler Spoiler:

Apples and Oranges. With Demon Batman (why is that spoilered?) you had a basic look that could be idealized into something. With

Spoiler Spoiler:

He's not covered in the Art of book at all, by the way. I'm not even sure they have a complete character design for him.

Back