Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick update to my situation with TW, and thanks to everyone who spoke about their experiences ordering from them as well.

I got an email from them this morning that was, let’s say, somewhat impolite (in my opinion).
It’s showing up as having been delivered to DHL when tracked now, and they said “according to our terms and conditions, it states 2-5 business days for order handling. The tracking status of your order has been updated, see the capture below”
Firstly, I wouldn’t necessarily describe their handling policy as “terms and conditions,” and it hilariously says on their website that it’s 2-4 days, so they decided to fudge that one a little bit. Either way, it’s past both timelines anyway.
Pretty hilarious. I was sorely tempted to respond with my own screen capture of what’s listed on their website as their actual handing times, but haven’t done it yet.
So hopefully, like others have said, this will all work out and be a one and done scenario.
Now I’m just worried they put a brick in a box and shipped that, but I guess we’ll find out in a few days.

Just a quick update to my situation with TW, and thanks to everyone who spoke about their experiences ordering from them as well.

I got an email from them this morning that was, let’s say, somewhat impolite (in my opinion).
It’s showing up as having been delivered to DHL when tracked now, and they said “according to our terms and conditions, it states 2-5 business days for order handling. The tracking status of your order has been updated, see the capture below”
Firstly, I wouldn’t necessarily describe their handling policy as “terms and conditions,” and it hilariously says on their website that it’s 2-4 days, so they decided to fudge that one a little bit. Either way, it’s past both timelines anyway.
Pretty hilarious. I was sorely tempted to respond with my own screen capture of what’s listed on their website as their actual handing times, but haven’t done it yet.
So hopefully, like others have said, this will all work out and be a one and done scenario.
Now I’m just worried they put a brick in a box and shipped that, but I guess we’ll find out in a few days.

Don't poke their legal department.

They are going to report you to your country's singular police department.

And I would say somewhat impolite is like their baseline for customer service. They're not being trained for cordiality.

Don't poke their legal department.

They are going to report you to your country's singular police department.

And I would say somewhat impolite is like their baseline for customer service. They're not being trained for cordiality.
🤣🤣💯

Dear GIANNA,

I’m sorry for implying that you may have violated your own “terms and conditions,”’ which you may not be entirely clear on yourself.
I’m good friends with Justin and familiar with his collection. As proof, I’d be happy to list three awesome and three annoying things about our interaction thus far.
Please don’t report me to the United States police department.

Going over our conversation, do keep in mind that this is my personal message, so I’m going to be a little more careful. I’m sure once you reply to it with your own, you’ll be able to push your language a little farther.

🤣🤣💯

Dear GIANNA,

I’m sorry for implying that you may have violated your own “terms and conditions,”’ which you may not be entirely clear on yourself.
I’m good friends with Justin and familiar with his collection. As proof, I’d be happy to list three awesome and three annoying things about our interaction thus far.
Please don’t report me to the United States police department.

Going over our conversation, do keep in mind that this is my personal message, so I’m going to be a little more careful. I’m sure once you reply to it with your own, you’ll be able to push your language a little farther.

I read all that in Jack Sparrow's voice.

jack-sparrow.gif

I am absolutely in love with this figure. Took the cape cod cloth to it as soon as I unboxed it. Still need to futz with the chest armor a bit for better placement and lock down a better pose, but just wanted to get him on the shelf to see how the chrome shines. Night and day difference between the weathered look and this. This is the way…cape cod for the win!!!!

Attachments

• 2EBAC39B-FA46-4AAC-B2C4-AC18CA19ADB5.jpeg
    2EBAC39B-FA46-4AAC-B2C4-AC18CA19ADB5.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
After opening it I'm in love! He looks amazing! Very happy with him I just ordered Cape Cod Cloth so I'll be cleaning him up. The weathering is actually a bit much especially on the helmet but other then that I love how he turned out! I'm now aiming to get Grogu and his pram from SS to go with Mando.

427271-2EBAC39B-FA46-4AAC-B2C4-AC18CA19ADB5.jpeg

I am absolutely in love with this figure. Took the cape cod cloth to it as soon as I unboxed it. Still need to futz with the chest armor a bit for better placement and lock down a better pose, but just wanted to get him on the shelf to see how the chrome shines. Night and day difference between the weathered look and this. This is the way…cape cod for the win!!!!
He looks sensational!
knight-in-shining-armor-shining.gif

armored-knight-guarding.gif

77ulbw.gif

Last edited:
Back