Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the same thing with regards to the Narcos one. Someone needs to photoshop that famous Escobar bored meme with the Pedro hs.

PedroSad.jpg

I like the new armor, but I'll never display any of the these accessories including the Pascal portrait. I can pass on this one. Now, Hot Toys, preview Mando Luke so I don't have to pony up for an ROTJ Luke.

Till next season. :lol
Possibly, but I'm so happy with the entirety of Season 2 and the satisfaction of the finale which I really can't picture being topped (though never say never) that I am quite content collecting figures from this season alone. I passed on all Season 1 offerings so the same can hold true for Season 3.

BOBF is another story though, lol.

This is hard to swallow. I like the updated suit and armor but don’t care about the headsculpt much or another Grogu. Don’t need the swoop bike or the Boba elements since I preordered the 2 pack. It’s a great set though.

OG Mando on Blurrg is the definitive Season 1 set, this new Deluxe Mando w/Swoop is the definitive Season 2 set.

Come on HT give me Cobb Vanth on Pod Racer bike, Michael Biehn's Lang and Fennec and then we can wrap this season up! :yess:

(Yes of course Cara Dune will always be missing but it is what it is.)

What would make the die cast any better than the chrome paint here ? Other than of course to put the magic words "Die Cast" on the box.

I still don't really get the obsession with die cast, when most of the figure is still plastic ???

But enlighten me.
I know,right? What’s the deal with Die Cast? I just don’t get it!!! The chrome look will suffice for me.

I’ll probably get the sculpt and thigh plate loose either from eBay or TA. I can do without everything else.

Great looking piece though. If I didn’t have the one I already have I would have gotten this one.

What DX has and this not - only armor holo, beskar vault, and the cradle. So I'm thinking about canceling DX and getting this. Maybe I'll get cradle alone later.

As great as this looks I still prefer the non beskar version…

:chase

Nonetheless still a must own not just for the S2 fans but also because it is the definitive version of his beskar look.

This with Ahsoka is going to look sick.

Pardon my ignorance but could someone please point out what's exactly the inaccurate part about the helmet? Thanks!

Back