Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there is always that option. I wonder how in demand the old armour will be though once the shiny version is out.

Yeah, there is always that option. I wonder how in demand the old armour will be though once the shiny version is out.
The first beskar one can already be found for way under retail on sites like eBay. They likely made a ton and now with the chrome one…likely will go down more.
The OG dropped a lot too since they’re reissuing it with the Blurrg

I think I ordered this guy, couldn't resist the Din head sculpt... but am I crazy, or does it look "too" shiny?
I have the Deluxe version too, and that looks dead on to me. More of a pewter color than shiny chrome.
It looks pewter to me on the show...?

Last edited:
I think I ordered this guy, couldn't resist the Dinn head sculpt... but am I crazy, or does it look "too" shiny?
I have the Deluxe version too, and that looks dead on to me. More of a pewter color than shiny chrome.
It looks pewter to me on the show...?
He is supposed to be shaineehhh

Just having fun with what I have for now till I get the new figures
5EDB4CEF-80EF-4822-AC4C-F0BB584F3C8D.jpeg

Last edited:
As Mondragon said about lighting, both versions are valid.

Sometimes the armour appears bright chrome, and at others more gunmetal like the first beskar figure.

vlcsnap-2021-06-26-11h25m34s133.png

1634143801899-png.403776

74yn34.jpg

Now that they have dedicated whole trucks specifically for delivering just Mando stuff Express (it sais so on the box), these better get here sooner! :lol

Yes I'm kidding.
Although this truck better not show up on my street left with the keys in the ignition, never mind the stuff it's hauling, I might not be able to resist the temptation for having the truck for my SW "collection". Where do you hide such a thing? knowing my Mando collection would never be complete without it . I need to prepare for when the opportunity strikes.
...this is the way.
ups-and-star-wars-showcase-a-mandalorian-themed-truck-wrap.jpg

iu23hi2387h3nj132b.jpg

Last edited:
Can't really say no to this can I; improves on everything the Beskar v.1 did and more.
I feel I'll be saying that about every iteration from here on every consecutive season.

Or maybe I should put the foot down as I'm content with my Beskar v.1 being the one and only Mandalorian in my display. What do others think? Surely people are on the same boat.

What do others think? Surely people are on the same boat.

If you read through, it seem pretty mixed, some have stuck with either the first appearance Mando, or Beskar V1, some anticipated a helmet removal and held out, some are selling a previous to get this, others getting both or more.
One thing is for sure it's not the first, and likley still won't be the last either!

Minimum I'd love to see a new pauldron adding the skull of the Kryat Dragon as the signet on the other shoulder.
Without the pulse-rifle (lost with the Crest) he no longer has a scope finder, might be another simple upgrade?
If they are heading to Mandalor, who knows what new gear and weapons they may come across.
If he joins one of the "clans" he may get a whole paint job.
If he keeps the Saber and is crowned Mandalor that may come with some new helmet, cape etc.. (although I honestly think in the end (as he began), he walks to follow his own path, leaving them to their fate)
With a whole new season coming, expect possibly more upgrades or changes.

Also there is no way they are not siting on an articulated poseable Grogu, in a cloth onesie. So they'll likely find yet another way to repackage everything with that!

Last edited:
I kind of can't believe I preordered this as well, but I've been getting everything Mando. I passed on the swoop bike though, I only have space for so many vehicles.

I kind of can't believe I preordered this as well, but I've been getting everything Mando. I passed on the swoop bike though, I only have space for so many vehicles.
*Shrug* haven't ordered anything yet, but will pick this up, and some others. Pacing the POs. And the number of figs. Guess Mando is my new Cap where I own almost every variation. Maybe. I'd like to stop after this version, but the show designers are probably working overtime to do some finale outfit (whenever the finale is) that I will have to have.

Will skip any "battle damaged" variants that are just HT milking it. Probably.:monkey3

Although this better not show up on my street left with the keys in the ignition, never mind the stuff it's hauling, I might not be able to resist the temptation for having the truck for my "collection". Where do you hide such a thing? knowing my Mando collection would never be complete without it . I need to prepare for when the opportunity strikes. ...this is the way.

We never get cool delivery trucks 'round here. Guess these days I should just be glad they show up. Always wonder if the drivers hate me when I am getting a 1/4 scale in with the big boxes.:cool:

Yeah I thought I would be happy enough with my previous Deluxe set, but after having it awhile it just doesn't look all that impressive on display. While this version seems like it would stand out like crazy on the shelf with its shinier armor and cooler weapons. So think I might finally have to pull the trigger on one.

Yeah I thought I would be happy enough with my previous Deluxe set, but after having it awhile it just doesn't look all that impressive on display. While this version seems like it would stand out like crazy on the shelf with its shinier armor and cooler weapons. So think I might finally have to pull the trigger on one.
Love mine. Especially when I use the paper clip trick to make the cloak all windblown for *drama*. :D Plus I like the thigh plate on version 2.

But, I want that head sculpt. And hafta have at least one shiny Mando.

You really not sure?
Yeah, that happens when you make a lot of pre-orders at once... and you're memory starts to go because you're getting old :)
I also had to double check if I ordered the Shore Trooper Squad Leader or Shore Trooper... it was the Squad Leader.

I’m very happy with the current Beskar and getting the new one (sure the the paint look dull at times but it still amazing figure)
C65C206C-AC06-4327-9784-87378C8B3071.jpeg

Can't really say no to this can I; improves on everything the Beskar v.1 did and more.
I feel I'll be saying that about every iteration from here on every consecutive season.

Or maybe I should put the foot down as I'm content with my Beskar v.1 being the one and only Mandalorian in my display. What do others think? Surely people are on the same boat.

I am good with having one iteration of Mando to represent each season.

OG keeps his helmet.

Season 2 has his off.

We will see where Season 3 leads us. Hopefully to some new armor befitting the new Mandalore, to go with that niiiiiice Darksaber he'll be sporting up on the throne. Yeah.

Back