Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn’t it odd especially how HT made the newest BW hair so vibrant in color for her hair and they left Bo with the typical brownish tint which should be brighter :thud:

It should be this red

We got this

but they should’ve done it brighter

Last edited:
I’m going to be really tempted to have that hair repainted.
I've actually been thinking the same thing. Have to look at her CW look a bit more as that's what I'm after.

Just got word from my seller that he getting Bo Katan in stock and be shipping it this week, hopefully I get it by Monday.
Great news. Means SS should be shipping mine here in a couple weeks then.

Really torn between ordering this from overseas and knowing it’ll be here in 6-20 days or ordering from Sideshow to use/get reward points but having no idea when it will arrive.

Shoot I'm tempted to order from overseas too! I typically don't mind waiting for widespread release, but sometimes there's some figures that make me feel inclined to do so :lol

Shoot I'm tempted to order from overseas too! I typically don't mind waiting for widespread release, but sometimes there's some figures that make me feel inclined to do so :lol

In FB groups, there's plenty of Hot Toys sellers in Asia who are even $5-10 cheaper than Sideshow, ready to ship EMS right now.

great review! As mentioned by others and you, it does sorta suck to only have the 90deg elbow bend. And I'm sure it's going to be a PITA to get that suit off and replace the body if you want the extra articulation. Wonder if the new Black widow bodies will work 🤔

Last edited:
great review! As mentioned by others and you, it does sorta suck to only have the 90deg elbow bend. And I'm sure it's going to be a PITA to get that suit off and replace the body if you want the extra articulation. Wonder if the new Black widow bodies will work 🤔
Yeah I'm really disappointed with the single elbow joint too, but the figure otherwise looks too good to cancel.
I was thinking of a body swap too but likewise worried about how difficult it would be.

Still no sign of my figure as I was stupid enough to order from Toys Wonderland. Had a tracking number for 3 days without it being handed to DHL 😭

Still no sign of my figure as I was stupid enough to order from Toys Wonderland. Had a tracking number for 3 days without it being handed to DHL 😭
DHL from TW is too expensive now …they are getting greedy..almost $100 or more for DHL..other companies like HLJ don’t nearly charge that high for DHL

People are fooled by all these sales and discounts that TW is doing for HT..when you add the inflated shipping, you’re not really getting a good discount after shipping :angryfist:

She's looking really good! Wondering if I should use my remaining RPs on her or the exclusive Mk46 before they expire at the end of the year 🤔
DHL from TW is too expensive now …they are getting greedy..almost $100 or more for DHL..other companies like HLJ don’t nearly charge that high for DHL

People are fooled by all these sales and discounts that TW is doing for HT..when you add the inflated shipping, you’re not really getting a good discount after shipping :angryfist:
Yea, I noticed that as well. Can't say I wasn't tempted by one of their Black Friday sales even though I've already been burned by them before :lol but once I saw the shipping charge, I realized I wasn't really saving anything. Same for my recent order with KGHobby for one of their 11.11 sales. The cheapest shipping option was $50 and next level up was around $100, so I didn't really save as much as I thought I would. Only continued with the purchase b/c the figure was still cheaper than secondary market prices but not by much after the shipping was included.

Back