Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think this sculpt is pretty much 90% what it needs to be. Just a few small tweaks and it would be perfect.

The sculpt really isn’t as bad as people say. But, given how late this figure is now, I have to think it was due to the sculpt being touched up. Which is certainly welcome.

The sculpt really isn’t as bad as people say. But, given how late this figure is now, I have to think it was due to the sculpt being touched up. Which is certainly welcome.
I thought the sculpt was good at first but over time I started to see what everyone was talking about

I hope they tweaked it. Someone posted a quick edit here when the figure was announced, it just needed a slight adjustment to make it look better.

Someone posted some photoshop tweaks. It was a small tweak but it made it look much more like Katee IMHO.
Hmmmmm….. I wonder who that was.

Well, if you believe they're updating the sculpt, that makes you more of a masochist.

I really don't think they're doing any such thing; I think she's just backburnered.

I really dont have a problem with the original sculpt anyways. Bo is a warrior. She does not need to be soft and pretty, she's a Mando. If I wanted to see adorably cute little female "warriors" with bouncy secondary sex characteristics, I could be watching anime. UGH

I really don't think they're doing any such thing; I think she's just backburnered.

I really dont have a problem with the original sculpt anyways. Bo is a warrior. She does not need to be soft and pretty, she's a Mando. If I wanted to see adorably cute little female "warriors" with bouncy secondary sex characteristics, I could be watching anime. UGH
Agreed on both counts. If every figure that was delayed was due to sculpt revisions...we'd be seeing a lot better sculpts. The figures are just delayed because HT can't keep up, period.

LOOOOK! They FIXED it!

76EC8171-5BCB-4C6F-BD8A-CF9D9C5A854B.jpeg

also, no one likes me….

if the final product comes out looking anything like that i may not survive. even the prototype looks pretty great but that edit is another level.

honestly after so many months of hoping to see the blogger photos pop up overnight, i really may pass out when they finally do.

i think all the delays have made this wait even more brutal, since before june it’s felt like “tonight may be the night”. not to mention how long ago this preorder went up in general…

hopefully soon. has been my most anticipated figure for so long, as im sure it’s been for plenty of you too.

Last edited:
Back