Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confirmed delay. :crying

C3DA9488-1D57-4748-8F23-41323DDAC25C.jpeg

It's not about seeing me seeing more of it, you do realise not everyone hangs on this forum or Facebook groups There would have been people at SDCC that have never seen the figure or are even aware of it. These displays are one way of reeling in 1st time buyers and I thought it strange it wasn't there.

It's not about seeing me seeing more of it, you do realise not everyone hangs on this forum or Facebook groups There would have been people at SDCC that have never seen the figure or are even aware of it. These displays are one way of reeling in 1st time buyers and I thought it strange it wasn't there.

Yup, this along with a few figures that are supposedly hitting before the end of the year have been no shows at Celebration and SDCC. Hundreds and thousands of people collect and probably have little to no presence on forums. Specifically with Bo, it'd be nice to see if they made any updates to the head sculpt.

Nah, the sculpt is too soft, there's something off with his eyes that throws the whole thing off, and it looks kinda bloated as well.

1659025167387.png
1659025212308.png

There's a lot of room for improvement here.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion guys. i honestly have no issue with the sculpt and personally love it. I wish he was a tad bit taller but the sculpt and paint is great. Can't wait to get my Darktrooper in hand and pose them together.

hate to bump this thread with more bad news, but it looks like sideshow pushed back her expected release window yet again.

changed from sep-nov to nov-dec. hopefully it lands sooner but I dont see why theyd push back the dates if she was around the corner.

sigh…
10A0141C-7E73-4E6A-8742-8BBB07677ADB.jpeg

Back