Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you are irrelevant to Hot Toys, to be blunt.

There are actual artists behind these figures, they’re not going to “just release it” because some guy on a forum doesn’t care about one of the accessories.
You seem to be taking it real personal dude, Relax.

Even though I'd probably display this with helmet on, have to say, I'd still want this head sculpt to be improved from the proto.
If we're paying for a head sculpt, even though I perhaps wouldn't display it much, I want it to be the best it could be.
Besides, if the sculpt turns out good enough, it might change my mind to display her with helmet off.
If I'm paying for an accessory, I want it to be as good as possible.

Even though I'd probably display this with helmet on, have to say, I'd still want this head sculpt to be improved from the proto.
If we're paying for a head sculpt, even though I perhaps wouldn't display it much, I want it to be the best it could be.
Besides, if the sculpt turns out good enough, it might change my mind to display her with helmet off.
If I'm paying for an accessory, I want it to be as good as possible.
Yeah. I need the headsculpt to be good for me to buy this figure. My small Star Wars collection right now is all helmets and I need to mix it up.

Yeah. I need the headsculpt to be good for me to buy this figure. My small Star Wars collection right now is all helmets and I need to mix it up.
Yeah I have a lot of troopers and Mando's. If they do a good job with this, it'd be nice to be able to display with the head sculpt. Part of the draw of Hot Toys for me is the quality of the head sculpts (when they get it right, like the scarred up Boba sculpt for example) so it'd be good to have on display in the collection.

Last edited:
Yeah I have a lot of troopers and Mando's. If they do a good job with this, it'd be nice to be able to display with the head sculpt. Part of the draw of Hot Toys for me is the quality of the head sculpts (when they get it right, like the scarred up Bova sculpt for example) so it'd be good to have on display in thd collection.
Exactly!

57A7279B-EC57-4F1B-BEA0-962037F0847D.gif

every time this thread is bumped at this hour (around the time they usually post) my heart skips a beat and im convinced she dropped 😭 i never learn

Back