Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just quick pics straight from box, no futzing...

Boba 2.jpg
Boba COMP 2.jpg

Love the head sculpt...

Boba COMP 1.jpg

Got my Deluxe yesterday. Great pair of figures, couldn't be more different. Definitely a great "finale" to the Boba Fett character ;)

Going to try and futz them today. Lots of black robes and things to wash.

There's some interesting little black pieces of material between the boot top and shoe which I thought at first was part of the outfit but I guess its there to keep the boot from scraping the top of the shoe? Have no idea why its there. There's also one on one hand between gauntlet -- but only one gauntlet.

So you'd recommend washing the black robes to avoid stains on the sculpt/neck?

So you'd recommend washing the black robes to avoid stains on the sculpt/neck?

I don't know. The robe itself doesn't touch anything -- unless you put the hood over the head, but who wants to cover up that great headsculpt?

The neck is the only issue, but he already has a black collar that you can't really wash, so maybe I won't bother washing the robe after all.

....wazzup with those fabric pieces, I might be trimming that foot one especially. Interesting.

Yeah, they're just there to keep the shins from rubbing on the shoe I believe. Everyone else has removed theirs in the pictures. It actually looked like a nice detail when I first saw them, especially when they are just peeking out a little bit on the shoes. The fact that they're black makes them look like part of the outfit at first. If you look close, armored Fett's left hand also has one.

Again, those pics above are literally pulled from the box.

I don't know. The robe itself doesn't touch anything -- unless you put the hood over the head, but who wants to cover up that great headsculpt?

The neck is the only issue, but he already has a black collar that you can't really wash, so maybe I won't bother washing the robe after all.

Thank you

I left the protective neck wrapping on mine, since it's totally hidden by the clothes anyway. Took off those anti-scrape bits on the spats and gauntlet, though.

Let me know if you're able to swap heads, please -- and what you did to get the half-neck piece out if so.
I did the same, can’t even really see the neck wrapping and if it adds a bit of protection I’m here for it

Yeah, everyone was doing the knee up/dart launch pose so I tried for something different.

I like the Nomad Fett pose well enough... but I don't like my Sarlacc Fett pose. Looks like a cosplayer. I need to figure out something better.

Some attempted futzing, not sure I like my poses now...

View attachment 570168

View attachment 570169

And I just can't get over the sculpt, the way the light hits those scars...

View attachment 570170
Looking great Wor-Gar, I especially like the way you swept back the front of the robe to show off the belt and blaster! Nice pics!

Mine came in this week, I just had to put in a CS request for a loose body on Tusken Boba. We'll see what they say. Still an excellent box set. Looking forward to getting it all set up.

Thanks! Sorry to hear about the loose body.

For people getting this, the Tusken Fett (Nomad) comes with his robe over his crazy black clown collar. I looked at some photos and saw that Fett wears the clown collar over the robe, so I went and did that. However, I think the figure looks better with the clown collar under the robe. The collar is just too poofy, difficult to pose, and despite the accuracy it looks better out of sight -- check my figure photo against some of the earlier pictures bu posters. Just a heads-up to people who get this and try to match the movie stills. They way this figure comes in the box may be the better way to go.

Back