Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in that weird collector zone…I have run out of display space. And usually when I inbox it is a 2-3 hour process. Plus we are about to adjust to a baby on the way.
But I am watching YT reviews and I am just like…hey I have this in my house why not just crack it open and have some fun.

this is one of the most anticipated releases for me. The fact I haven’t opened it yet is crazy. It’s like knowing I have Christmas Day in my house, in a box but I’m holding off until the right time.

Ah, if you're like me unboxing a figure is almost like Date Night. I dont actually have lit candles, aromatherapy and mood music on, but its close. :ROFLMAO:

I want to be alone in the house and in the right frame of mind, without commentary from the Peanut Gallery, blaring televisions, questions about How Much That Cost or the door slamming every thirty seconds.

I have 6 star wars figures still in the box. I have no space to display them in an organized manner. I need to box some other stuff first. These are collector problems.

I hear ya. I can imagine that being anywhere in Europe would be difficult due to restricted access [compared to the US].

Not saying I'll NEVER PO again, but it wont be every last thing I buy from now on, for sure.
I just roll with it. Shipping is a complete mess.....
Warning shipping delay problems to continue this year

Global supply chain disruption and shortages caused by the Covid pandemic are set to continue well into 2022, according to a report.
Digital supply chain experts project44 say average delays on shipping from China to Europe rose to 6 days in December, after falling for months.
Delays on routes from China to the west coast of the US have also been increasing steadily since October.
Congested ports and production delays have disrupted schedules for months.
"Delays are likely to continue well into 2022," project44 said, "as Covid breakouts continue throughout supply chains and consumers continue to buy at a healthy rate."
The report said Covid continues to have a huge impact on global trade, as shipping costs have soared, delays have become routine, and empty shipping containers across the world are in the wrong place.
Am gonna assume actual production is a mess too. Like, I am eager to get the Child accessory pack #1, and it's on PO. Which got delayed. At this point I am just happy if stuff shows up. Eventually. Plus a long PO and multiple delays let me get stuff paid off and ease up the budget.

Whenever I get this Boba 2-pack, will give me something to do. I think I pay him off this month. Guess I have enough excellent Mando figures there's enough to play with. :D

Mine shipped too.....

giphy.gif

Anyone check their actual tracking info yet? Showing delay exceptions here. Not picked up as of this morning so even though shows shipped it hasn’t left SSC yet. I don’t anticipate movement till Monday now unless they get picked up today , Saturday, which I doubt. So delivery forecast days will be delayed if you’re in the same boat…

Anyone check their actual tracking info yet? Showing delay exceptions here. Not picked up as of this morning so even though shows shipped it hasn’t left SSC yet. I don’t anticipate movement till Monday now unless they get picked up today , Saturday, which I doubt. So delivery forecast days will be delayed if you’re in the same boat…
Both of mine traveled from Van Nuys to Cerritos overnight.

Yes. It'll be just like when Cap'n Rex shipped. That went:

email 1: Your shipment is arriving Monday!

2. .... no.... Wednesday!

3. No, Tuesday. Sorry.

Then he got here on Monday after all.

Just this a.m. I got the "Wednesday" email. They should just admit: "He'll get there when he gets there, here's a tracking number so you can be amused by the chaos." I'm looking for Monday night tbh.

Got my Deluxe yesterday. Great pair of figures, couldn't be more different. Definitely a great "finale" to the Boba Fett character ;)

Going to try and futz them today. Lots of black robes and things to wash.

There's some interesting little black pieces of material between the boot top and shoe which I thought at first was part of the outfit but I guess its there to keep the boot from scraping the top of the shoe? Have no idea why its there. There's also one on one hand between gauntlet -- but only one gauntlet.

Back