1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pizza: What red explosive charge?

*sees it missing from belt*

I kept it off mine too, I don't trust it to not just pop out and never be seen again.

Same with the scope on his rifle, just gave it to Grogu in his pram as a toy cause it seems to just want to pop off constantly.

matrix69: I actually meant, which of the two Mandos do you prefer?

Oh the original gunslinger Mando is still my favourite. This version is a little too clean, uniformed and medieval knight looking, but it works in the context of the story so i like it also.

And it's nice to have both the different looks on the shelf.

m114.jpg

m214.jpg

m314.jpg

m414.jpg

at last ...

Got mine in last week. Heavily-futz to create my Season 2 Mando...
ACtC-3ehJsyRaFpnkZbwTl1l-fNqBkiVNVVk_DMXGGPumifFERI7Tt_ooBaWiNTrlaKYqtjt_QMOotdgWYrxqcVr71e72_f1P2-5pKgBPPH72v9RTYFGfTXP6FXnCXAFNZrJHokaf93oU_-bBMFAyvd3v4iP=w715-h1072-no

ACtC-3fe268ZSIofPFugUXQwFrWVzrty3swVkHd63Mt4Le7-QPSO_5_QykLK86Uw-FhU3y5cLCKIrBKXNkS-qvP5bYSfFDxStxoK-gaeJl-1jfe-fjS-zZkRit_PYdF2zBNjHGS1BJg-WiyV7OLLApeeASAp=w715-h1072-no

Nice shots! I have those thigh and knee armour parts on way

Grogu (and Mando) has arrived! A long five months has come to an end. It shall adorn the finest place in my closet.

Now that that's over... what shall we complain about now? :)

Congrats! Finally have joined the Mando club. :hi5:

We'll need your review, pics (one with a small pumpkin, of course) and proof of purchase that this one has forced you to order IG-11, as well... :wink1:

Phenomenal pics everyone and super inspiring! You guys never disappoint! Really makes it worth chilling here. Thanks for sharing :D

The regular version is now displayed as in stock at SS, I should have gone for the regular instead of the deluxe to be honest.

The regular version is now displayed as in stock at SS, I should have gone for the regular instead of the deluxe to be honest.

Nah, it’s better to have the deluxe and end up not needing all the accessories than to have the regular and regret it.

Everyone will get their figures eventually. I had my deluxe delivered from Sideshow a few days ago so they’re trickling out.

Back