1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see a figure of the Armorer. :pray:
Most definitely. I almost would be willing to say that's in the bag out of all the figs they can make.

I'm still genuinely interested in getting both the irnto Mando and the Beskar. They both look distinct enough and both offer great basing opportunities for display.

I'd think I would have a detolf cube with IG11 and the intro Mando and then a stand alone detolf cube for just Beskar Mando and the Child. There's enough prestige to the latter that he can "fill" a shelf on his own.

The armorer definitely has a good possibility to be mad. No actual headsculpt which makes it much easier. I imagine she will be announced before Cara Dune. This and the ScoutTrooper....id be shocked if they didn?t happen.

The Mando line is looking to be an amazing line.

Some nice photos shared on facebook. I know how I'm displaying him. Lol 90010299_604830850069174_5710888545997029376_o.jpg90093129_604830880069171_6096105627359117312_o.jpg90046822_604830996735826_7698062088702263296_o.jpg90029129_604831056735820_1274677604040835072_o.jpg

Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

Missed him! I had been checking every 30 min or so during the day and there was no email about availability for preorder on BBTS. How typical.

Holy ****!! Sold out already!!! I am actually shocked. I am glad w my v1 preorder but can't believe it.

Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

Oh damn, want.

I hate to see what this is going to be in AUD. Our dollar is falling into an abyss.

Yep, our dollar has dropped 20% or so in the last week. I'll be holding out on any pre-orders for a while, until things stabilize a bit.

Some nice photos shared on facebook. I know how I'm displaying him. Lol View attachment 481451View attachment 481452View attachment 481453View attachment 481454

Just finished rewatching season 1 again. Super obvious that the left thigh guard is way too small, and the flight suit is the wrong color. In the show, it's basically black, nowhere near the obvious brown color here...weird, they would've honestly been closer just using the other Mando's flightsuit again?

Assuming they don't fix it - how hard is it to darken something like the flightsuit to be more accurate?

Just finished rewatching season 1 again. Super obvious that the left thigh guard is way too small, and the flight suit is the wrong color. In the show, it's basically black, nowhere near the obvious brown color here...weird, they would've honestly been closer just using the other Mando's flightsuit again?

Assuming they don't fix it - how hard is it to darken something like the flightsuit to be more accurate?

Agreed. The suit isn?t dark gray like it is on the show even though the description for the figure says it?s gray.
Hopefully they correct it and make the left thigh armor bigger. Either way I still love it

Agreed. I collect primarily Marvel & DC HT figures, but I'll get the occasional one-offs of characters from other shows or movies that I find particularly appealing. I don't see this as the start of my going down the SW figure collecting rabbit hole, though I'd probably jump at the chance to get a good Moff Gideon figure with the dark saber. Giancarlo Esposito has been one of my favorite actors in recent years; he's so good at being bad!

I do this too. I'd like the Blitzway Zorro ('coz, ZORRO:cool:) and a few Witcher figs. SSC's Phicen Kier. Some fantasy figs off the 'bay.

But swore I'd get it together after the blitz of the IS 1/10 End Game polys. It adds up$$$. It is what it is *shrug*. IMO what's nice about the success of the Mandalorian is to me this is an instantly iconic character, even without a long history. One of SW's greatest introductions - a badass with a real code, and having a soft spot for this little creature is amazing dynamic. I mean, unlike Gideon, he doesn't understand what Baby is, at all. But cares anyway.

So think this excellent stand-alone on the shelf:love. I'd totally go for a good 1/4 scale too if one gets made $$$. Other stuff like Kier or even the Death Trooper is just gonna hafta wait until I feel comfortable $$$. Unlikely any time soon as I got a family member I'm gonna try to help out a little re the shutdowns $$$. Probably a lot of folks will be doing that kind of thing. So I'm happy about the long wait time on this figure in a way; tho the pics make me want it RIGHT NOW.:cool:

Damn you Hot Toys you got me for both. I just like his original look too much to drop my pre-order.

Agreed. I'd prefer both initial version and 100% beskar armor (not sure we will see that in the future) over this 90% beskar version, but damn, this comes with the child.

EASY pass. Got my wife a shirt with the child, that's enough Mandalorian.

Most definitely. I almost would be willing to say that's in the bag out of all the figs they can make.

I'm still genuinely interested in getting both the irnto Mando and the Beskar. They both look distinct enough and both offer great basing opportunities for display.

I'd think I would have a detolf cube with IG11 and the intro Mando and then a stand alone detolf cube for just Beskar Mando and the Child. There's enough prestige to the latter that he can "fill" a shelf on his own.

Yup, there's so many cool poses you can put this guy in, that you almost need two figures anyway to take full advantage of them. And if you want to be screen accurate, you can't really use the rifle and jetpack together without it looking really awkward, so better to have both figures for that as well.

Back