1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it gamora or drax that took forever to get released? Where it was up for preorder forever? This might be one of those. The seamless arms are the most worrisome thing for me. Or it comes out next week. Who knows hot toys logic and schedule? I wish they were more transparent. A simple, hey nerds, your dolls will be released in hk in June so prepare accordingly would suffice.

No one said "Gamora will be release this week" for months. That's the difference.

This.

My main gripe is that, these are the same people that said Anakin was coming out "soon" back in July. I have no issues with the talk shows, livestreams, talking about figures, speculation about future releases, etc, etc, but if you're going to be doing weekly talk shows and saying a figure is coming out soon, and you're doing this for months with Ahsoka, Cable, and a few others and they're no where in sight, that is going to piss a few people off.

Off the top of my head these are the figures MOHC has incorrectly called were coming out (as per his HK sources) “very soon” in the last year: CW Maul, CW Anakin, CW Ahsoka, Bespin Luke, Padmé, CW Obi-Wan, Pennywise. I’m sure there are also plenty of Marvel examples.

What’s more telling are the figures he’s completely failed to call as releasing: Both Shoretroopers, RO Tank Trooper, Tusken Raider, Lando, DW Mando etc.

Off the top of my head these are the figures MOHC has incorrectly called were coming out (as per his HK sources) “very soon” in the last year: CW Maul, CW Anakin, CW Ahsoka, Bespin Luke, Padmé, CW Obi-Wan, Pennywise. I’m sure there are also plenty of Marvel examples.

What’s more telling are the figures he’s completely failed to call as releasing: Both Shoretroopers, RO Tank Trooper, Tusken Raider, Lando, DW Mando etc.
It’s such a weird choice to clickbait and mislead people in this hobby, it’s not like it’s a huge potential audience that’s raking in hundreds or thousands in ad revenue.

I do think Ahsoka is coming soon though, not because of any ‘insiders’ though. The manual and the shipping soon email from SS (which I’ve never seen before) are enough to think she’ll be out within in a month

It’s such a weird choice to clickbait and mislead people in this hobby, it’s not like it’s a huge potential audience that’s raking in hundreds or thousands in ad revenue.
That’s just it, those live streams can’t be raking in more than a couple of hundred views at a time. However, due to the Facebook groups and forums like these, their word spreads around the community quickly. We have long memories and they only set themselves up to look like fools.

That whole crew are just a bunch of weirdos. It makes me question what I'm doing buying the same sort of stuff 😬
How are they weirdos? I don't get watching the streams for hours especially when they talk about the same things over and over, but aries seems like a nice guy who is just having fun on youtube

Back