1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received an e-mail from Sideshow pushing it back to May as well.

I'm curious how they ship orders. Last to first? Random draw? Closest to furthest? Oh, Sideshow...

I'm curious how they ship orders. Last to first? Random draw? Closest to furthest? Oh, Sideshow...

They grab a handful of Ahsokas, and a handful of orders (from a giant trash can full of our printed orders), throw them all up into the air, and the orders that land closest to the Ahsokas are shipped in an order determined by a random number generated on a TI-30 calculator. The process is then repeated every 10 weeks.

The more you know…

They grab a handful of Ahsokas, and a handful of orders (from a giant trash can full of our printed orders), throw them all up into the air, and the orders that land closest to the Ahsokas are shipped in an order determined by a random number generated on a TI-30 calculator. The process is then repeated every 10 weeks.

The more you know…
seemslegit-legit.gif

I agree the delay is too long for the customer, but I don’t think it’s about the money nor is it anything nefarious.

All the orders for in-stock figures I’ve placed in the last few months have shipped pretty much the next day.

They’ve said the system they have in place for new products starts processing orders when the shipments are supposed to be headed to their facility.

The shipping delays have just thrown a wrench into that, unfortunately.

No one should have to wait a month+ between being charged and getting their item shipped, but they probably see any alternative as potentially causing even more delays at this point. And it’s temporary in the long run so not worth changing the whole system for it.

Just the reality we live in at the moment. Hopefully everyone gets their preorders sooner than later.
This makes sense. I imagine they've got only so much warehouse space so if they don't charge when the item is supposed to be headed to them and wait and end up with a whole bunch of product that they now have to run through the process, I can see where that would cause more potential problems for us. At the end of the day, I don't think they're behind the scenes twirling their mustaches looking to charge customers early. If they were doing that they would clearly get all of the NRD only people out first as they've already gotten most of the money out of the flexpay and fullpay customers.

For rex i got the literal last pre-order batch (went in stock the day mine shipped) so i’m glad to be on the other end of the spectrum with ahsoka. Sideshow order shipped out last night.

I guess we shall find out, I ordered her the day the final product pics came out…gonna be interesting to see when she ships

It's not in stock, so the final flex payment got pushed. Either pay the balance now or switch to pay in full. Then you will get it whenever it comes into stock instead of having to wait for your flex charge date. There's no rhyme or reason to how they ship orders EXCEPT that flex pay orders ship according to the flex pay schedule.

It's not in stock, so the final flex payment got pushed. Either pay the balance now or switch to pay in full. Then you will get it whenever it comes into stock instead of having to wait for your flex charge date. There's no rhyme or reason to how they ship orders EXCEPT that flex pay orders ship according to the flex pay schedule.
This is great to know, thank you!

But it can backfire. When you pay the remaining at once, you get in the ranks of full payers. And in what order SSC fulfills these is uncertain. When you have a flexpay, they ship if they have the item at hand according to schedule.

Back