1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was lazy taking some of the photos yesterday, leaving the figures in situ. One day I'll paint that ugly wall. :lol

Feeling less lazy I've taken another batch of photos this morning.

View attachment 657355View attachment 657356View attachment 657357

This is one of my favourite figures. Not really a fan of TCW, but I liked Ahsoka.

I think Hot Toys captured the blend of animation and 'real life' perfectly, while also capturing the cuteness of the character without being 'cutesy'.
Really cool pics, Asta! :rock :duff

Really cool pics, Asta! :rock :duff

Thanks, Snoopy. :)

She must be a photogenic figure, because one of my favourite photos I took with the old camera was this:

53116602098_61ac5778c1_o.jpg

And that’s fine. I’m not a fan of the concept art head anyway. And there’s always the chance they double back to this look after the next, and first accurate, young Ahsoka figure.

I agree. I was close to caving and putting in an order, but the news made me back off. there are only a couple of ways HC can figure into the show as Anakin, and flashbacks seem like the more likely avenue for his return.

Plus, I'm hoping the Sideshow animated line takes off (and is the exact opposite of their nightmare Grievous) and they eventually make a proper season 7 Ahsoka.

Called it!

But I bought this figure anyway. Bring on the live action accurate Padawan Ahsoka figures!

I don't think Hot Toys will redo this version. I think it's more likely they'll do the version in the red outfit.

After much hemming and hawing, the discount price at Popcultcha plus their Boxing Day sale finally convinced me to pick this one up. Timing worked out too, as Ashoka came two days after Clone Wars Anakin. I know they technically don’t work together, but for me they just fit, especially with their matching ponchos. I immediately swapped the arms out for some regular jointed arms since I hated the original ones, so the poncho will stay on to cover those.
IMG_5622.jpeg

IMG_5629.jpeg

IMG_5640.jpeg

IMG_5624.jpeg

Back