1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif

:lol:lol:lol

Oh, man, keep thinking how this would look with Mando. Plus it looks amazing in its own right.

Budget:nono:banghead

Was saving up some money for the GI Joe 6? line, but after Hasbro?s dumb decision to make characters like Baroness and the Cobra Trooper Target Exclusives (which were hoarded by scalpers the second they came up for pre-order and and again on regular release), I decided to take my hard earned $$$ someplace else.

I apologize for the rant. Pre-ordered this bad boy and he is now fully paid. Thank you for making my decision easy, Hasbro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if they'll bring this guy back in any capacity later in the show. Can't remember if his armor was in the pile near the end of S1?

Wonder if they'll bring this guy back in any capacity later in the show. Can't remember if his armor was in the pile near the end of S1?

I though it was clear that except The Armorer they are all gone.

Unless one character is clearly seen dead (ie Qui-Gon Jinn in TPM or Kuilll in the current show), there's always a chance he could feature at a later time. Even spotting part(s) of his armor at the end of season 1 would not necessarily prevent a future appearance during season 2 or later.

Pretty sure if this guy was dead we would have seen his gear in the pile, which we did not.

Unless one character is clearly seen dead (ie Qui-Gon Jinn in TPM or Kuilll in the current show), there's always a chance he could feature at a later time. Even spotting part(s) of his armor at the end of season 1 would not necessarily prevent a future appearance during season 2 or later.

Especially if it's a Mando character voiced & based on the show runner :lol

Don't go crazy, man, season 2 is about to drop and then we all reeaaaallllllyyyyyyyyyyyy gonna be in trouble.

Do not self destruct we are shooting our way out

:lolFor sure - that's the thing; this fig was on my list anyway. I just wanna clear some POs out tho (including some IS poly).

It's like u wanna PO and LOL the way SSC sets up their "calender" - well u gotta sit down and add. E.g. it's not like sellers/stores have a flashing .gif that pops up and sez "are u sure u wanna eat Ramen noodles for the rest of the month?":cool:

I'll keep watch on this one. Maybe next month. Cara would be a priority tho. Or paying off and getting Mando V1 in hand.:drool:drool:drool

Pretty sure if this guy was dead we would have seen his gear in the pile, which we did not.
Nah, he made it offworld, leaving a trail of broken Stormtroopers behind. Except for the one who screamed like a girl when this huge Mando dropped from the sky, ran away, and tripped into a lava pit. This is the Way.:nana:

There's a ton of ways this guy could have evaded the purge, for instance he could be off on task force with other Mandos and hence, not present to flee of be killed. Mandos come and go, being mercs....

I for one hope we see him again.

My resolve not to get this figure is growing slimmer.... My main problem is, I am running out of display space fast. And there are so many great figures I want....

I guess I have to surrender to the Heavy Mandalorians greatness...

He may not have that much screentime (yet), but just think about the character?s uniqueness when considering him. If Hot Toys comes out with the Armorer, a million variants of Din?s armor, Deathwatch Mandos, and Jango Fett, this fig will still stand out amongst them because he literally will tower over all of them.
7e80a1725d0fb23208f133f8752933d3.jpg

I've only ever kept to ESB Fett in my collection even though some of the variants have been really cool. But I gotta say, I imagine a shelf of different Mandos would be spectacular, which is why I went with Heavy Mando as well as v1 & v2 Mando. Bring on Death Watch and Armorer.:)

Back