1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm, there?s nine... [emoji16]. I?m getting six of nine and need to go see what the going rate for plasma is! Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, so there is. At a quick glance those Spiderman figures kinda disappear into the background boxes. I'm getting the 4 figures on the right hand side so I'm doing better than I thought, 4 out of 9.

Still can't decide if I should get this figure or not. Does look cool but he's only been in one episode so far. Is he likely to be one that goes way up in value on secondary market?

Still can't decide if I should get this figure or not. Does look cool but he's only been in one episode so far. Is he likely to be one that goes way up in value on secondary market?

No clue. I got him because I'm a sucker for anything that looks like Boba Fett. I think this will have a terrific shelf presence regardless of character impact on the show. Sometimes that's cool with me.

The way they were pushing this guy in figure form, I thought he was gonna have a much more substantial role in the show.

i think he will show up again in Season 3 since Season 2 has kept Din Djarin away from the other underground "The Watch" Mandalorians. We don't even know how many survived. I'm willing to bet the Armorer, Heavy, and a few stranglers all survived.

I purchased this purely for the unique look. I love the stature and size of the figure and the fact that Favreau voiced him and is part of the Vizla family got me on board 100%. This is the way!

i think he will show up again in Season 3 since Season 2 has kept Din Djarin away from the other underground "The Watch" Mandalorians. We don't even know how many survived. I'm willing to bet the Armorer, Heavy, and a few stranglers all survived.

I purchased this purely for the unique look. I love the stature and size of the figure and the fact that Favreau voiced him and is part of the Vizla family got me on board 100%. This is the way!

...or he will show up in the last two episodes this season when they go full "Mandolorians...assemble!".

...or he will show up in the last two episodes this season when they go full "Mandolorians...assemble!".

You might be right but i think that it will be a bit crowded. Din Djarin, Boba Fett, Fenec Shand for sure. Then i'm assuming because it's been set up that Bo-Katan and company will also show up for support. We'll see as i'm absolutely stoked for the final two episodes this season. Very very exciting!

Pure guess they hold back on that - that Season 3 - or 4 - is gonna bring the culture clash between the different Mandalorian factions. Din D'jarin will have to choose.

That's when we'll see more Death Watch. But re this show, what I THINK is gonna happen, hasn't happened.:cool:

No clue. I got him because I'm a sucker for anything that looks like Boba Fett. I think this will have a terrific shelf presence regardless of character impact on the show. Sometimes that's cool with me.

Star-Crunch said:
The way they were pushing this guy in figure form, I thought he was gonna have a much more substantial role in the show.

Having just paid for Mando and child I'd rather not buy two more figures right now but might just have to if it's the only chance to get him at retail. No way I'm paying those crazy eBay prices later on.

This figure wasn't even being considered but now that you put it that way... Hmmm...

I think it will eventually be a very popular figure, especially if he surfaces again in season 3. Lots of Mandalorian cultural stuff coming in the next season I would expect.

This figure is out of stock, I missed the preorder but now I want it in my collection. If I wait for the day of its launch, will I be able to buy it at a more reasonable price, than the current reserve price?

Back