1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is so well-engineered. Really enjoying it.....
20210813_154940~2.jpg

Been using my phone until I get my Nikon fixed. It does a pretty good job.

Had a chance to get out of the heat and poke around at this figure today. It really is an amazing effort. The detailing and finish are so well done, it's blast playing in the light with it.

HT IG-11_006.jpg

The fact that it is so sturdy for such a leggy. tubular design is just great and gives me strong hope for the SBD that we saw a while back (that I hope isn't languishing in "never-to-be-produced" hell).

HT IG-11_005.jpg

I just PS'd some "lights" in the head...the batteries give off such a feeble glow it makes one wonder why HT bothers with the feature. Maybe a high-gloss bright paint could do the trick.

HT IG-11_007.jpg

Even without the eyes "on" it still makes a great display. Excellent, excellent figure! Look forward to more folks posting shots of how they're displaying it...

HT IG-11_002.jpg

Mine arrived with a pretty bad bandoleer (always check your figures thoroughly) that looked like it was warped because of heat damage.

Credit where credit is due, Sideshow responded the day after and sent out a replacement within a few days. I appreciate they made that painless.

I contacted my seller yesterday to ask if he knew more, about when this one should be arriving.

I got a general response saying that after release in HK it takes about 3-6 months for the figure to come in stock (EU). Like I didn't know that. I've been collecting Hot Toys since 2008. I've ordered more than 15 figures from him alone and it bugs me that he won't take the time to give an honest answer. Even if he doesn't know.

Anyways, I answered that I know that and IG-11 has been out for 6 months already. So I wonder if he replies back. Seeing people here haven't even got theirs from SS and are (assumingly) based in the US, I'm not expecting him soon. I hope I'll get him before Christmas. Because since the seller couldn't give an estimate (usually he can this long after release), it probably won't be in the next couple of weeks.

Mine was pushed to October. I don’t even know if I want it anymore.
You might. Look at what happened to K-2SO prices. But so far I am concentrating on Season 1 figs mostly.

This is a great fig HT did an outstanding job.

PS. Great pics Jedi Bear! :clap :clap :clap

Mine was pushed to October. I don’t even know if I want it anymore.

It's a really awesome figure, but yikes that sucks. I have had mine for awhile now and I wasn't even in on the first shipment from Sideshow. The way this is unfolding next year is going to be a complete cluster****. Get your production schedule together HT!

I am still waiting patiently as well. :impatient:

My excitement has waned, but still looking forward to eventually have this in my collection. I need something to keep my OG Mando company on the shelf.

I still think they should've kept this guy around. He would've made a great sidekick/partner for Mando. And he could've been the comic relief here and there that seems to be so beloved nowadays.

They need to just start using planes to ship these since delays will be even worse by boat due to the 3rd largest port being **** down over a covid case. All existing released figures will take months still and ones about to be released I don’t even want to think about.

They need to just start using planes to ship these since delays will be even worse by boat due to the 3rd largest port being **** down over a covid case. All existing released figures will take months still and ones about to be released I don’t even want to think about.
And they'd probably put the prices up even higher.

I’m still waiting for my 40th ann Boba Fett … never mind this one. They’ll arrive when they’ll arrive, at this point.
I contacted my seller yesterday to ask if he knew more, about when this one should be arriving.

I got a general response saying that after release in HK it takes about 3-6 months for the figure to come in stock (EU). Like I didn't know that. I've been collecting Hot Toys since 2008. I've ordered more than 15 figures from him alone and it bugs me that he won't take the time to give an honest answer. Even if he doesn't know.

Anyways, I answered that I know that and IG-11 has been out for 6 months already. So I wonder if he replies back. Seeing people here haven't even got theirs from SS and are (assumingly) based in the US, I'm not expecting him soon. I hope I'll get him before Christmas. Because since the seller couldn't give an estimate (usually he can this long after release), it probably won't be in the next couple of weeks.

It’s wild this isn’t in stock yet.
You'd figure too with something like this, no headsculpt and minimal soft goods would be extremely easy for them to pump out. It's painted all over but I figure it's mostly done by machines or just pretty simple compared to other figures.

Back