1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come to think of it, I just horrifically realized all of team Kuiil died :monkey2 :crying

- Two of three blurrgs eaten by the big flying pterodactyls (I forgot their name)
- Kuiil and the remaining blurrg shot down by scout troopers
- IG-11 self destructed :monkey2
They don't really have a name per se, just Nevarro reptavians.

Yeah, it's quite said. I felt bad for the Blurrgs.

All the work he put into fixing up the Razor Crest too, only to have it blown up.

Don't get me started on Greef being the only original main character left besides Mando and Grogu, after the Cara debacle. The new was one of the reasons I was so into the show.

Now it feels like a Clone Wars sequel to me *bitter*. I know a lot of folks are happy but I wasn't.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

But will see Season 3. For now I just keep the collection to Season 1 and part of Season 2. Saves money anyway.

I feel ya, Kuiil's death felt almost devastating. I just ask why oh why did he have to be eliminated, since he is a good, memorable character and I would like to have seen him recurring for the following seasons.

They don't really have a name per se, just Nevarro reptavians.

Yeah, it's quite said. I felt bad for the Blurrgs.

All the work he put into fixing up the Razor Crest too, only to have it blown up.

Same... plus I felt a bit bad for the banthas and tuskens sacrificed to the krayt dragon.

Dont even get me started on Popcultcha, been waiting 2 months for an item from them.
I am waiting for my Paz Vizsla to clear through customs. Been a week already.

My last(first) item from Popcultcha was Dark side Anakin, had to wait three months for it to arrive. Thankfully undamaged. I even declared it missing, since tracking went bogus and weird. The post office gave it a 14 day searching procedure, end of period it was deemed to be missing. On the 12th day, I received a pick-up notice in the mail to a nearby collection point.

Last edited:
Another quick look from yesterday's snaps...
20210810_161407~3.jpg

So cool...

they already made plenty of those :lol

It’s been about a decade (yikes!) but they made a fair number of figures for the Terminator franchise.

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=56

I know, I know :lol I meant newer, revamped Terminator figures. I can just imagine a new endoskeleton made in a similar light to this IG figure, with die-cast parts even. And of course there are still fans in the market for new Terminator figures.

Last edited:
I know, I know :lol I meant newer, revamped Terminator figures. I can just imagine a new endoskeleton made in a similar light to this IG figure, with die-cast parts even. And of course there's still fans in the market for new Terminator figures.
No, you’ll have clones, shark man and neon iron man and you’ll like it.

Back