1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very funny.

Unless I'm thinking about the gray t-shirt from that superior film, T2.

I LOLed and approved of a sentiment that is rarely explicitly expressed on these forums now but yes there is a design on the vest he wears in the latter part of T1. It isn't purely grey.

You are harsh on SSC man, sometimes dare I say too much! :lol Figures like Nathan Drake with his googly eyes or the like I can see but you really seem to spite them! If sideshow were a person and they saw what you state, they'd kill themselves, surely.

Also if they did something like this on a Star Wars character, I could see you ripping them to shreds, ammirite?
Maybe.. but I do actually give SSC credit where it's due.
Hey - I own a whopping three of their 1/6 SW figures, what more do you want? :lol

I guess I perhaps should be more critical about these Arnold figures (MMS117 headsculpt, MMS238 pants etc) to be more consistent because I love these films & classic Arnold as much as you guys do - & I know that HT can do better generally with these figures, but the only thing about these T-800s that I truly dislike so far, is the DX10 head., & maybe it's leathers too..

Last edited:
They're really nicely done leathers too, it's just that the material looks odd in that scale.. to me anyway.

I don't know how I'd feel about scraping away at them if I owned that figure, personally.. but that's me. :lol

Newbs.

image.jpg

I do think that a non bullet hole tank top would have been a nice addition, but still, if it comes out looking like the proto, we've got ourselves the PERFECT T1 Arnie

Cannot wait for this figure.... I forget about it sometimes as I'm waiting ever so patiently for that Robocop figure.
But I really think that this will be an awesome additiion.
Really wanted a T1 Arnold...

if the cut of the shirt works for it then sure thats an option. Im just saying, it was a small and cheap omission that if included would have made this 100 percent perfect in my eyes :)

Back