1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll all be able to turn the shirt around if a second one isn't included, no worries.

The MMS 136 **** was printed on both sides and no matter which way you put it on, it fit the same.

At last an AR-18 in 1/6
600px-TERMSE_SIDEA-50.jpg

:yess:

I do think that a non bullet hole tank top would have been a nice addition, but still, if it comes out looking like the proto, we've got ourselves the PERFECT T1 Arnie
Agreed. . .except for the likeness on the "clean" sculpt, of course :(

At last an AR-18 in 1/6
600px-TERMSE_SIDEA-50.jpg

:yess:
One was made by Aoshima that folks used for their kitbashes.

Looks like we've got all the sculpts we need now for Arnold during various stages of the movie. I think the only sculpt missing is the one straight after the Tech Noir shootout when Arnolds hair gets messed up in the fire and goes spikey, before he gets the eye injury?

Looks like we've got all the sculpts we need now for Arnold during various stages of the movie. I think the only sculpt missing is the one straight after the Tech Noir shootout when Arnolds hair gets messed up in the fire and goes spikey, before he gets the eye injury?

Yep. Who knows if that one will see the light of day.

The bandaged arm and a separate bandaged hand weren't thought of for this figure. A minor pity.

would it come with the "Oh ****, i'm about to hit a wall" look? haha.

anyway, this is the last time we see him before his eye gets messed up.

vlcsnap-2014-09-05-18h46m03s80.jpg

Back