Hot Toys The Suicide Squad speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they couldn't even produce that amazing Jude Law figure...anything they show at conventions are ******** unless they make it to PO.

3DA41DEF-60DA-4123-8A45-6996B1FD6F71.gif

How bout a Polka Dot Man! Lol
They can have an accessory effect of a bunch of polka dots shooting out.

Come on! We all know we are only going to get a couple of Harley Quinn figures out this! I hope not but HT isn't showing a lot of love for DC lately...
Correct! I will buy that combat Harley. Would love to have many figures from this, but the other than Harley, I predict only possibly a Peacemaker. And that's only because I think they might see John Cena as a star on the rise much like Dwayne Johnson was at one time.

At least one version of Harley seems a certainty. Really hoping they make King Shark and Peacemaker to. Both would have great shelf presence.

I'm digging Bloodsport's look, especially that helmet. From the trailers there's plenty of accessories he can come with too if HT doesn't cheap out on us. Definitely in for him!
E3eHXvmXwAAlsdn.jpg

I think we will get Harley (maybe two versions) and Peacemaker but probably closer to when his show comes out. Maybe a prototype of Bloodsport but would be surprised if he goes up for PO.

Just seen the film and WOW! A Peacemaker would be a welcome edition to the collection. Reckon the colours would make the figure proper pop!

Rave reviews coming in and Peacemaker appears to be one of the big standouts of the film. It'd be nice if someone made him.

‘KIDS CANNOT SEE OUR HEROES USE REAL LIFE GUNS’

Also WB:

That game is actually targeted towards kids and they show him using guns. :slap
Rave reviews coming in and Peacemaker appears to be one of the big standouts of the film. It'd be nice if someone made him.
Is it actually a good movie or is it just cause it is different from the rest of the DCEU?
Is the movie out in the US and streaming now?
August 6th for the U.S.

Back