Hot Toys The Suicide Squad speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the trailer. I'm excited about it especially the part where it says free on HBO Max. Yeah!

I know everyone wants a HQ in leather pants figure, but i think i?d prefer a red dress one....

That trailer looks pretty good ... and Starro? Wow. Honestly there's not a figure I'd want from this, unless Bloodpsort's character is well written/portrayed and the sculpt is spot-on.

The trailer looks fun. I'll be down for whatever HT gives us. And whatever else the third-party companies provide as well.

That Harlequin in the red wedding dress is my favourite design so far! Here?s to hoping it comes out well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure about the character himself but I feel like Peacemaker would have awesome shelf presence.

Aquaman made over a billion and all HT did was one figure of the main character...even then it was just a repaint. BoP was a box officer disaster and they are still doing two versions of Harley.

We'll get Harley and likely nothing else from this movie no matter how well it does.
Exactly, ticket sales have never affected HT's decisions

I’m pretty sure we’ll get at least Harley. I can kind of see Peacemaker happening too. Other than those two I feel like we won’t get many more.

Since there is already a Peacemaker show in production I feel we could get him also. So Harley + Peacemaker. And that's it.

They'll prob tease idris to increase hype for the rest of the figures, but obviously won't release him

Back