Hot Toys The Suicide Squad speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree although I bet Margot Robbie probably didn't mind losing it given the movie was filmed in Atlanta & Panama lol...
An actor's life can be pure misery at times. Waaaaay down the ladder from the poor millionaires (LOL) we're discussing -- Hallmark Xmas movies get filmed in the summer. :horror

Just reviving this thread over a month since the last post in it to remind everyone who said…”they’ll definitely at least make Harley Quinn figures…” that they were wrong then, as I pointed out at the time, and twice as wrong now.

Where's that guy that said the movie didn't flop.
Calling a movie that was given away for free a “flop” is a lot like calling Star Wars the lowest grossing movie of 1976…because it wasn’t released until 1977 so I guess it technically was the lowest grossing movie of 1976…pretty much as dumb as that.

Right. It straight wasn't a flop. It's one of the top 15 grossing films of the year, the second highest grossing R Rated film of the year, AND all that despite it having massive viewership numbers on HBO Max (which no doubt cannibalized some of the BO earning potential, but that was a tactical decision made by the Corpo-brain Algorithm). Not a flop. But... no merchandise push, which sucks.

I bet Howard thought this movie was as dumb as I thought it was and would rather make the easy bucks with Marvel. Just make the Batman villains from Arkham and some other BM suits.

Doesn't make it a bad movie though. I think Dredd and BR2049 are fantastic films yet both of them flopped at the box office.
I know, I like the movie a lot but if barely anyone has seen it then its likely that less people are gonna buy figures.

Back