Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pic just puts the biggest smile on my face. I think I need to get the whole crew. :)

scout-trooper-and-speeder-bike_star-wars_gallery_5ea1d110718b7.jpg

....this is ok and all, but still no Cara Dune, no Greef Karga, no Kuil and even no Death Watch rescuer? *frowns*

They'll need to keep some releases for Season 2. Cara Dune and Moff Gideon will be then. If Greef Karga is also involved with Cara at the start maybe they'll do him too. But Kuiil is it for me. If he doesn't show soon, he'll be a no show.....and again we'll see Hot Toys missing some of the main crew.

So, I guess The Mando version was quite different than ROTJ. Not sure I like it.. Looks like he is wearing a diaper.

HT v SS

Scout Trooper comp ht vss.jpg

Did the timecent prices go up since last night? I'm seeing HKD=3230 for a fully paid second batch which translates to $416 for the scout+bike.

Well I’ll be getting one of these. It’s also pretty much a guarantee that we’ll be seeing HT RotJ Speeder bikes and troopers as well. Will still hold on to the SS, but will probably pick up a couple of EP 6 versions when HT eventually releases. I always wanted to get one to have painted a sleek black and silver along with a black armored trooper. I don’t know if that’s ever been done in the comics, but I think it would be a cool concept.

Baby Yoda looks great as well. Also hoping for Cara, Greef and Moff Gideon. S2 will of no doubt mean Ashoka at the very least.

As soon as a couple more outstanding POs clear, I need to pull the trigger on IG11, Heavy Infantry Mando, possibly regular Mandolorian.

$455 and $220 at Sideshow

Now we are getting $50 worth of inflated prices.

Maul with Speeder was $405, included a bunch of accessories, a Probe Droid, and an alternate sculpt.

Scout with Speeder is $455, limited accessories, Baby Yoda.

There is no logic or reason behind this pricing. Shouldn’t have been more than $400.

I think it?s a tremendous set.
The Scout Trooper W/ Speeder Bike and Mando Deluxe with child will do me fine for Season 1 of Mandolorian.

So i guess I?ll have three child figures as a result haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I get it I think I might try Timcent. Honestly while the price seems high if you break it up between the Speeder Bike and the Scout it really isn’t too crazy. The Speeder and The Child combined at $235 isn’t bad. The price for this Speeder is lower than Sideshow’s. If anything the Scout at $220 is high given it’s a bare bones figure.

Can never have too many Speeder Bikes

[video]https://video-dus1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/94524425_227712091815498_3014049083003240448_n.mp4 ?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=985c63&efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&_nc_ohc=P47DPyJ28TAAX8bz1pl&_nc_ht=video-dus1-1.xx&oh=1042311f1638b44b0e41174a5e0afbf2&oe=5EA20946[/video]

Now we are getting $50 worth of inflated prices.

Maul with Speeder was $405, included a bunch of accessories, a Probe Droid, and an alternate sculpt.

Scout with Speeder is $455, limited accessories, Baby Yoda.

There is no logic or reason behind this pricing. Shouldn’t have been more than $400.

Considering that the SS Speeder Bike is $330, I think $455 for the bike and a Scout Trooper and the Child is a pretty good deal.

This pic just puts the biggest smile on my face. I think I need to get the whole crew. :)

scout-trooper-and-speeder-bike_star-wars_gallery_5ea1d110718b7.jpg

I'm waiting until I see season 2 to preorder everything but the two primary Mandalorian releases I think. If season 2 isn't poisoned by KK and her story group then I'll buy it all.

I'm waiting until I see season 2 to preorder everything but the two primary Mandalorian releases I think. If season 2 isn't poisoned by KK and her story group then I'll buy it all.

Yeah I'm a little nervous that they'll go off the rails in a way that taints the entire series at some point too. But what can we do? I mean even if Season 2 is great then Seasons 3-10 could all suck and so on. That's one reason I'm actually glad that Djarin has already been unmasked. Now they can never go "surprise suckers, he/she was Brie Larson all along," lol.

I suppose we should be thankful that we didn't end up with this, lol:

3xupyx.jpg

Last edited:
What's with the alternate cannons under the bike ? I guess the 2 bikes were different. Need to rewatch that episode perhaps ?

scout-trooper-and-speeder-bike_star-wars_gallery_5ea1d12d9c829.jpg

Back